Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd be a repeat of the Wlad fight.
    AJ is too robotic. He legitimately struggled vs Takam just because he moved a little.

Furys jittery, awkward ass would make AJs head explode
    Last edited by dan_cov; 12-02-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      To be fair, Wlad did let him off the hook. Joshua took quite a while to recover, and Wlad made a huge mistake by not going in to close the show.

Fury on the other hand, got up from one of the hardest KD's Ive seen someone get up from, and he was clear as a bell and back to fighting within the round, in the 12 round no less.
      Good post.

Comment

After this draw, I don't know and wouldn't bet against him.
        I wouldn't bet.

Comment

No way fury wins a fair dec against AJ. His best bet is to allow wider/josh to happen whilst he takes on the chisora/whyte winner. AJ/Wilders stock may have changed drastically after.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
            No way fury wins a fair dec against AJ. His best bet is to allow wider/josh to happen whilst he takes on the chisora/whyte winner. AJ/Wilders stock may have changed drastically after.
            I don't think Whyte has a prayer against Fury lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I don't think Whyte has a prayer against Fury lol.
              Exactly! It's a decent stay active fight though.

Comment

The only bout between them so far was a sparring session that Fury admits AJ won.

Having said that, I do pick Fury.

Comment

Fury can beat ANY current Heavyweight and make them look SILLY by out-boxing them but I'm not so sure of him getting a Decision over AJ either lets be honest

Comment

Guess we'll have to wait for after Wilder and Fury to rematch won't we?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Guess we'll have to wait for after Wilder and Fury to rematch won't we?
                      There's no guarantee that the rematch is actually next though, right? Look how long JMM/Manny had between their fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X