Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HW division needs Tyson Fury. Love him or not, he's special and great person. I want to see him again in the ring action. I saw him in some videos and photos so, he looks too fat. He has to work hard and meet his old form. Finally, i vote for Fury by UD/MD/SD

Comment

Fury doesn't get enough credit. He's one of the most awkward boxers due to his height and reach. Wlad brains was scrambled by Fury.

Fury by TKO in the mid rounds. I believe Fury would finish Joshua around the 5th. Joshua was ready to go but Wlad didn't force the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
        Fury doesn't get enough credit. He's one of the most awkward boxers due to his height and reach. Wlad brains was scrambled by Fury.

Fury by TKO in the mid rounds. I believe Fury would finish Joshua around the 5th. Joshua was ready to go but Wlad didn't force the stoppage.

Well said.

Fury definitely doesn't get the credit he deserves, much like Rigo.

Comment

aj beats fury silly. a 30 y/o wlad would kill them both on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            aj beats fury silly. a 30 y/o wlad would kill them both on the same night.
            Any version of Fury beats any versions of Wlad and AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Any version of Fury beats any versions of Wlad and AJ.
              He has no power,couldnt even knock him self out....

Seriously tho, he hasn't got the punch power to stop aj coming forward, josh wont be gun shy like wlad was, I cant see it lasting more than a few rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Idgogay4AJ View Post

Seriously tho, he hasn't got the punch power to stop aj coming forward, josh wont be gun shy like wlad was, I cant see it lasting more than a few rounds
                Fury will make AJ gun shy when he starts to land sledgehammer 1's and 2's straight down the pipe when AJ advances and follows them up with body shots that could split a man in half. Fury would tattoo his face like Floyd did to Gatti.

Comment

I'd go Fury by decision but that's hypothetical talk because let's be honest though, look at the state of him right now and how he's abused his body for 18 months. Is it possible he could really return to what he was? - he's only 28 though i guess, so age is on his side but still...

If he comes back and has a few tune ups and looks back to what he was then he wins.

I could even see a late Fury stoppage depending on how much Joshua gasses chasing him around the ring and missing.

For me, Fury is by far the most talented out of the two and it's not even close...but Joshua is still dangerous.
                  Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-30-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgogay4AJ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Why do people make that joke still when Wlad has done the exact same (and more recently)? It's not like I can't drop the youtube clip as evidence, it's called momentum, if you graze a tight shot it can happen, I've done it to myself as well, you feel silly, but it's not a lack of skill or coordination, you just can't stop a swift, hard, tight punch that misses or grazes a bag/opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X