Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Klitschko Out in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I can't believe Wladimir Klitschko was in the best HW championship fight since his brother and Lennox. Never would have expected that.
    Exactly, this was the best fight I've seen in this division since my childhood.

AJ has some potential opportunities that look a lot more interesting after today.

Is the HW division back? I think so

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      I told you idiots what would happen. Klitschko is past it even though he fought well for himself but ultimately it's a young man's game. And for you dummies who kept saying that AJ would get tired because he has muscles, remember, he's 27 and in shape, there IS NO getting tired hahaha.
      Klitschko is past his prime but he's not shot he let Joshua recover which was a mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        All I have to say is Joshua better catch Wilder early and stop him because if he tires and gets stunned or dropped by Wilder he wont escape or get a chance to recover.
        I agree. Credit to AJ he showed unbelievable heart to win that but Wlad threw that away. He had him finished, literally finished.... yet he stopped throwing power punches. Compare that to when AJ had him hurt, he POUNCED ON HIM. If Klit had done that he would have had him out of there, his safety first approach cost him.

Comment

• Lmao Aj was getting boxed up by old ass Wlad is all I got from the fight. Good luck against a hungrier fighter. Wlad was on his way out like ive said before. Good win against a old fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Klitschko is past his prime but he's not shot he let Joshua recover which was a mistake
            It cost him the fight, that was beyond ******. AJ was finished, he only recovered because Klitschko for some reason let him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a fight as much as that one. If you have negative things to say about this, you're just a hater who doesn't truly enjoy boxing. Just relax for a second and bask in the fervor and excitement of what this fight/event was. Tonight did a hell of a lot of good for the HW division and boxing in general. Can't wait to watch the replay on HBO tonight
              that's what I'm saying. amazing fight and all these internet boxing "experts", have to say is "exposed" "hype machine" "bum",etc,etc. bunch of weirdos

Comment

• Originally posted by NocxoR View Post
                Very good fight.

Klitschko is his prime would have beaten AJ.
                Klitschko is his prime got KTFO by Courie Saunders and some other no name dudes.

Comment

• Blow me........

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    Sounds like I was right about Joshua's stamina and he needs to lose some of that muscle mass
                    It wasn't that bad actually. He got too excited after the first knockdown then got stunned by a few shots by Wladmir.

He actually found his legs 2-3 rounds later and looked fresh in the 10th. He could drop a few punds for sure but his stamina wasn't that bad.

It was the Whyte fight all over again. He lost focus and got rocked. At least that's what I saw. But I've seen all his fights.

Comment

• This version of Wlad would have stopped fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X