No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Golovkin Was Not Exposed, Jacobs is The Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I'm not a fan of the guy, but he is easily one of the best commentators in boxing aside from his obsession with supposedly juiced fighters.

Paulie " the genius, except when it comes to Pac " Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Paulie " the genius, except when it comes to Pac " Malignaggi
      Hey, if you can't see the animus when it comes to Pac, that is your own lack of perception.

This is from someone who is hoping Horn knocks him out

Comment

Paulie is wrong. Point blank mother**king period.

Now sure I've never boxed or even sparred, hell I haven't even been in a boxing gym, but I do have this keyboard here and I've watched fights on TV and read b-scene articles which, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that makes your boy ole Mike D a certified blue chip expert of the highest order.

So step your ass aside, Paulie.

Paulie's flat out wrong and I'm gonna tell you why. There has to be a bum in the equation. Because if there ain't then we gots a problem.

So let me drop some expert knowledge on that ass for you fools...GGG is a f**king bum. A bum who got exposed by another bum. If he wasn't a bum then he woulda wiped the floor with Jacobs since Danny's a bum, but he didn't, it was a close fight and since they're both bums then basically I am left with no other choice then to deem them both equal in their pathetically inept bumminess. F**king punk ass bums. Everybody is a gotdamn bum in this sport. Don't y'all know this already? Now yeah some bums are less bummier than others -- I call it my pound for pound least bums rankings -- but they still all bums. Ya dig? Paulie talking about these dudes saying they "the goods". Lmfao.

f**king bum ass mother**kers

Comment

Jacobs was not truly upfront and honest with GGG. He should have stated in advance he was not planning to fight for the IBF belt, meaning he would be on the ring way above 170 pound limit on the day of the fight. Jacobs was way bigger on the ring than GGG. If they fought at max weight on the ring 170 pounds, Jacobs would have been in much more difficult position. Jacobs was min. 180-185 pounds on the ring, while GGG was 170.
          Last edited by LoveWisdomTruth; 04-28-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

actually, I agree with Malignaggi more than Roach...
            LOL, like that's a tough one!

if Golovkin got exposed, then he needs to cash out..... but if both of those guys are legit, and yet Jacobs arguably beat Golovkin..... then that boy got Jacobs problems. rematch !
            Here's what I saw...Golovkin to me looked his age. I think they're on borrowed time and have only a couple legit options. This dude is 35 man! I mean what are we talking here? 4 or 5 more fights? I don't see it!

And the rematch talk that you've been championing is starting to sway me. G needs to get this shit done. Rematch Jacobs, fight BJS, and finish with Canelo.

either that or..... malignaggi says a lot of true chit, but you don't like hearing the stuff he says about Pac
            Naw, Paulie is pac obsessed

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Paulie is wrong. Point blank mother**king period.

Now sure I've never boxed or even sparred, hell I haven't even been in a boxing gym, but I do have this keyboard here and I've watched fights on TV and read b-scene articles which, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that makes your boy ole Mike D a certified blue chip expert of the highest order.

So step your ass aside, Paulie.

Paulie's flat out wrong and I'm gonna tell you why. There has to be a bum in the equation. Because if there ain't then we gots a problem.

So let me drop some expert knowledge on that ass for you fools...GGG is a f**king bum. A bum who got exposed by another bum. If he wasn't a bum then he woulda wiped the floor with Jacobs since Danny's a bum, but he didn't, it was a close fight and since they're both bums then basically I am left with no other choice then to deem them both equal in their pathetically inept bumminess. F**king punk ass bums. Everybody is a gotdamn bum in this sport. Don't y'all know this already? Now yeah some bums are less bummier than others -- I call it my pound for pound least bums rankings -- but they still all bums. Ya dig? Paulie talking about these dudes saying they "the goods". Lmfao.

f**king bum ass mother**kers
            I'm sensing alcohol here Mike...or some intoxicant.

Comment

If there was ever a PED that gives a fighter undeniable heavy hands and KO power with no traces I am certain Paulie would take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                neither guy went for the ko but jacobs should have been the one to press that issue harder. especially after that off balance kd.
                That's cuz they respected each other's power but regardless Jacobs won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  Jacobs should take on Lemieux! It be a great fight
                  Nah, Lemieux is wack....the rematch should be made with lil g cuz when Floyd beat Castillo people were screaming for rematch and when he fought maidana they said he beat Floyd up so what did Floyd do as a true champ he gave them a rematch cuz he is his own boss so when you have these certain promoters and agendas to make the most bucks they protect the fighters and milk them for as much as they can get.

Comment

Jacobs would beat Canelo - not sure how winning a close fight exposes somebody. Did Castillo expose Floyd? Did Doug Jones expose Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Nah, Lemieux is wack....the rematch should be made with lil g cuz when Floyd beat Castillo people were screaming for rematch and when he fought maidana they said he beat Floyd up so what did Floyd do as a true champ he gave them a rematch cuz he is his own boss so when you have these certain promoters and agendas to make the most bucks they protect the fighters and milk them for as much as they can get.
                      A lot of people also said that Oscar beat Floyd and so did one of the three judges - I remember Floyd retiring and not having an immediate rematch though... But you can keep :blow: Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X