No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Golovkin Was Not Exposed, Jacobs is The Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Jacobs threw soft combos which landed on gloves. They looked flashy but did little. GGG jabs landed harder and did far more damage. And Jacobs didn't exactly land that many more power shots, but most did little.

Brook marked GGG up more than Jacobs, and had 7 less rounds to do it.

Jacobs was also hurt on three occasions. He posed a lot and puffed his chest up. He got some home Ring rounds. But it was a clear ggg win.

Jacobs team were demanding in negotiations, no rematch clause, ggg had to test 5 times while no one is sure how many or when Danny tested, Danny was allowed to blow past the weight of normal MW, some accounts having him over 185. He had every advantage and still was the one who needed to hide behind glasses at the end of the fight.
    Flashy? Then why did lil g not try to knockout Jacobs and bum rush him like he does everyone else? Could it be that he respected his punch? Your right, he used everything to his advantage and Jacobs came out with my the victory. Unofficially.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      just saying 3g's jabs were legit weapons. dj didnt return that kd and maybe 3g was buzzed once ? dj should have went for the win. imho, he tried more not to lose. same with 3g but he scored that kd. w/o it maybe its a draw.
      That's cuz they respected each other's punch, it was a good fight they should rematch. I had Jacobs winning the first fight and I'll have him winning the second probably by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        That's cuz they respected each other's punch, it was a good fight they should rematch. I had Jacobs winning the first fight and I'll have him winning the second probably by decision.
        i picked dj to win as well but accept the dec (i felt 3g won). if they keep winning AND if 3g isnt too old, i can see dj winning. not enough time for a 3peat doe.

Comment

Working...
        X