Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon still here lol? I thought he resides primarily in that global boxing forum with the old ass manny vs floyd threads .

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Spoon still here lol? I thought he resides primarily in that global boxing forum with the old ass manny vs floyd threads .
      You guys are concern about me too much. I must be hitting my mark again with you fl0mos. Just a reminder this is not about me. It's about Pac and Floyd. Your too consumed by me.. I'm no boogeyman. Don't be shook now son.

I can be anywhere, but not under your bed lol

# the truth will always come out eventually

Spaghetti legs anyone??

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I think even floyd himself knows that he lost to pac.
        I think Mayweather shyit his pants at one point lol injured little Philippino chasing him round the ring and still landing more and harder lol made Mayweather look like a scared little *****. That's what Floyd and his minions are good at running hahaha!!

EXPLOIT YOUR TALENT

Warriors and Floyd does not belong in the same sentence.

But Vagina does though Hehehehe!

BACK THE FUVK UP!!

But what Pac will always be inferior to Floyd is running.

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

Comment

• STICK AN MOVE NOT STICK AND HUG FROID

#Mayweather won't take the rematch because he would need his IV injections again lol

Comment

• It's not hard to think why Pac thinks he didn't lose that fight. Floyd didn't really land solid Pac. All Floyd did was win by throwing " keep away from me " punches that had nothing on them.

Pac probably got hit harder in sparring than in that boring ass fight.

Floyd is very good at minimizing action and Pac was tentative.

Comment

• /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

/thread
                lolololol @ COMPUBLIND

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

#This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

Compublind, that's another way of putting this manipulation of perception.

Floyd's cowardly excuse for boxing ***** that night, was an exercise of how to rip off boxing fans with their hard earned money, set in the biggest stage of boxing ever.

The architect of the art of run and hug tactics is a recipe for an energy diffusing bore fest fight that should not be associated with the legends of the game who has given us treasures of epic battles to enjoy.

Sadly, Floyd's performance was not one of those. His was designed to create an illusion that running and hugging is enough to win a bout as long as Vegas was on his side nothing was impossible. As we now have witnessed. The biggest sports heist in history happened.

# If someone needs to redeem himself it's Floyd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

COMPUBLIND THE ART OF A MAN CLICKING FOR THE MAN THEY WANT TO WIN

#PAC LOST TO VEGAS NOT FLOYD LOL

COMPUBLIND EXPOSED

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-29-2017, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lolololol @ COMPUBLIND
                  selectively ''blind''. most fans of losers cry the same song but see the light when it helps their cause.

CompuBox Punchstats
                  Total Punches Pacquiao Bradley
                  Landed 253 159
                  Thrown 751 839
                  Pct. 34% 19%
                  Jabs Pacquiao Bradley
                  Landed 63 51
                  Thrown 258 449
                  Pct. 24% 11%
                  Power Punches Pacquiao Bradley
                  Landed 190 108
                  Thrown 493 390
                  Pct. 39% 28%
                  2012-06-09 : Timothy Bradley Jr 146 lbs beat Manny Pacquiao 147 lbs by SD in round 12 of 12
                  Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
                  Referee: Robert Byrd
                  Judge: Duane Ford 115-113
                  Judge: C.J. Ross 115-113
                  Judge: Jerry Roth 113-115
                  World Boxing Organization Welterweight Title (4th defense by Pacquiao)
                  Promoter: Bob Arum (Top Rank)
                  Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
                  Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View (Main Event)

''see !!!! pac landed more !!!! how could he have lost !?!?!?!?''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    selectively ''blind''. most fans of losers cry the same song but see the light when it helps their cause.
                    Whether you like it or not. Compubox is a man with a clicker. It's subjective clicking. In this fight not other fights. Which is the topic of this thread. It has been proven Compubox padded floyd's fake ass punch connects.

We all know Vegas boy is protected in vegas and in this fight it points to a rigged compubox as evidence shows that as I have shown forth how easily compubox can manipulate a floyd's fans perception of a fake win. Compubox was exposed as being biased that night

# Vegas beat Pac not Floyd.

# Robbed

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Whether you like it or not. Compubox is a man with a clicker. It's subjective clicking. In this fight not other fights. Which is the topic of this thread. It has been proven Compubox padded floyd's fake ass punch connects.

We all know Vegas boy is protected in vegas and in this fight it points to a rigged compubox as evidence shows that as I have shown forth how easily compubox can manipulate a floyd's fans perception of a fake win. Compubox was exposed as being biased that night

# Vegas beat Pac not Floyd.

# Robbed
                      once again, its not subjective, its selective. matters on whos hero got ''selected''. when a ''fight fan'' want to go to proof regarding robberies, they usually go to punch stats.

may won and some groups of people will cry about it til the end of time (including those who literally committed suicide ).

Comment

Working...
                      X