Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    What are you standing by? That he's not an all-time great?

Have you seen the list of accolades and achievements that the guy has? It's mind boggling. We can debate all day on the degree of greatness, but fact is, Manny Pacquiao has had one of the most successful, accomplished, and decorated careers in the entire history of the sport. That can't be debated.
    how many fan inspired threads have you come across that includes pac vs an ATG ?

Comment

to end the bs, may would still have an 0 with pacs resume. EASY. no way does pac accomplish half his shlt with mays resume.

Comment

Boxing

I am eagerly waiting for the Joshua fight, he is the best. Wondering if I will able to access it from hongkong . Anyone has better solution? I did watched the Waldimir and Tyson fight back in 2016 with OneVPN. I guess I can do it again. Anyone with better solution?
        I chose OneVPN

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          how many fan inspired threads have you come across that includes pac vs an ATG ?
          Dude...are you serious??

Over the years I'm pretty sure there's been a thread with Manny being faced against any and every ATG ever who was within a reasonable weight range, lol.

And secondly...so now we're judging the greatness of a fighter's career by boxing scene threads??

Like I said dude, his ridiculous list of accolades and achievements speaks for itself. You could make a f**king novel out of the guy's achievements. But hey you're entitled to ignore all of that and feel however you wanna feel, so let's just agree to disagree.

Just remember though when it's time for him going into the boxing Hall of Fame he'll be voted into it in the very first tenth of the first second in which it's possible to do so.
          Last edited by Mike D; 04-28-2017, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              All Manny had to say was "it was a tough fight. I respect him as a fighter. I'd like to fight him again" and he probably would have gotten the rematch.
              Naah not really. Floyd will just extend the goal post further for winning a fraud first win even if Pac said what you wanted him to say.

Here is a look back at who really quacked during the ped days Floyd loved making excuses and extending the goal post to duck Manny for years.

Luckily we have Floyd's best friend who knows the truth of how he loves to quack when it comes to Pac.

Those ped tests, played a role in Floyd's career alright. Not only was it for him to be the only one to take PEDS while others were being scrutinized. It was also an excuse to extend the goal post until his arch nemesis gets old..

What is even more pathetic is, Floyd took this play book and got the Pac fight when he saw Pac was vulnerable and winnable. And yet, after all the advantages Floyd had going for him in VEGAS.

After post fight analysis has come out. We have come to realized a one armed healthy Pac out scored a PED cheat.

#LEGENDARY

Exhibit A. (the one who truly ducked)

@ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-28-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Dude...are you serious??

Over the years I'm pretty sure there's been a thread with Manny being faced against any and every ATG ever who was within a reasonable weight range, lol.

And secondly...so now we're judging the greatness of a fighter's career by boxing scene threads??

Like I said dude, his ridiculous list of accolades and achievements speaks for itself. You could make a f**king novel out of the guy's achievements. But hey you're entitled to ignore all of that and feel however you wanna feel, so let's just agree to disagree.

Just remember though when it's time for him going into the boxing Hall of Fame he'll be voted into it in the very first tenth of the first second in which it's possible to do so.
                we would have to go back to when pac beat Slh (maybe) to find forums polluted with ''pac vs atg'' threads. with may, its a prerequisite.

and yes im serious. us fans are the pulse of how experts feel about an athlete. the difference between an expert and a regular joe is one gets paid to be a fan.

make may a nice and cuddly boxer minus that bullshlt domestic crap and people look at may in a different light. may picked the role of the bad guy. pac chose to be that smiling guy who everyone loves.

pac doesnt fight the cotto may fought
                pac doesnt fight dlh where may fought him
                pac doesnt dare mention canelo
                the older version of jmm put pac to sleep
                may had it easy vs jmm
                pac vs the jlc may fought and maybe pac goes to sleep

seriously, its all about the smile.
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 04-28-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I am a big Manny fan and have no time for Floyd whatsoever.

But Floyd won the fight, Manny just was too cautious and while he landed shots, Floyds work was cleaner.

To be honest the whole event had a 'exhibition' type feel, very disappointing.

Comment

Duran knows there is unfinished business between the 2.

With a healed shoulder. He knows Pac can win it convincingly. Here's an ATG who knows what's up.

@ 1:00

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

Duran : I know Pacquiao wants to fight Mayweather again. He needs to keep on attacking Mayweather

Duran: Pacquiao is a very intelligent fighter. I gave him an "A"

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

Roach: "Look, if he means it about retiring, then more power to him, He's earned it. But if he changes his mind after what I saw tonight, yes, I would encourage him and I would not hesitate to train him again.

"When I see Manny Pacquiao like that, this is the best Manny Pacquiao. He hasn't missed a beat. I would like to see him fight again."

And there are big fights out there for him. Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Comment

PAC will always be greater than Floyd as he beat everyone Floyd beat, but beat them 3 times. Example PAC beat jmm 3 times. Floyd beats jmm once. Doesnt matter that all 3 wins weren't as convincing. History don't look at it that way. PAC has 3 with wins if it weren't for scorecard error.
                      He beat Bradley 3 times. 2 wins over barerra and morales . PACs always just did more than Floyd was ever willing.
                      Floyd went life and death with Castillo and maidana, but we know PAC would stop them

Comment

Working...
                      X