I think Prime Muhammad Ali was a good Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ok??

Comment

I just saw 2 minutes highlights. The guy had a pretty good jab, but I think GGG Knocks him out!

Comment

Lomachenko sweeps the cards on Ali and showboats on his ass

Comment

I thought Zidane was a pretty decent footballer you know. Not many people mention it but he might have been world class.

Comment

Great insight, would love to hear more. Do you have a YouTube boxing channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I agree. Prime Muhammad Ali was above average. Maybe even decent.

Not to get off topic but another professional athlete that I thought flew under the radar was Michael Jordan. He was a guy who played for the Chicago Bulls. Solid player.

Comment

Yeah i'm just now finding out about this guy as well, he is decent to say the least. Also just read up on and watched videos of quarterback Joe Montana, shortstop Derek Jeter, and hockey player Wayne Gretzky. All seem to be solid competitors in their profession, worth taking a look if you have the time

Comment

Okay so we can all agree that this Muhammad Ali was a respectable fighter. But how many PPVs did he sell? I'm looking on all the PPV rankings lists and I don't see him anywhere.

So let's just be real okay, dude was a bum.

Comment

Tthanks for the news. I never knew that.

Comment

This gentleman also test drove a Ferrari yesterday. He said it was good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X