Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto is getting $1.2m - more than Porter ($1m)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

A-side my ass
    Lmfao good one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I really don't keep up with at stuff but is Berto a bigger name than Porter?
      Berto has 100,000 followes on Twitter. Porter has 36,000. Yes, Berto is far more well known.

But more importantly, this is Berto cashing out. This is Porter getting a known scalp and moving on to a Thurman rematch. This fight getting made benefits Porter more than it benefits Berto. But that benefit is going to cost you a little bit. Hence Berto getting the extra cash.

Comment

I don't really mind Berto getting paid that much, it's not like he's a bad guy or anything. He's given us some decent fights and been in a few wars.

Plus he has a slew of people on his team that he'll need to pay, didn't he also add a personal chef to his team for this fight too?

Comment

Berto is the A-side

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            berto is like a 2000 toyota camry with a selling price of 20k just coz it has nice rims on it...

**** got me dying

Comment

Berto the A side

Comment

Porter is second place when it comes to everything in life. Even plays second fiddle to his dad.

Comment

People saying Haymon doesn't really like Porter might be onto something after all lol.

It definitely feels like Porter should get paid more, but you might have to pay Berto more to sell a L too idk. Cuz I think that's whats going to happen here. I mean I believe I had Berto losing to Josesito Lopez (& Ortiz iirc) in those first few rounds before Berto stopped him & idk if Berto can stop Porter in his prime let alone whatever version of Berto he is now.

Comment

Never mind, Porter wins easily. After that Berto will rematch Karass and Collazo.

And yes, I would like to see Berto -Broner at 147.
                    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-22-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      People saying Haymon doesn't really like Porter might be onto something after all lol.
                      Despite having no fanbase. Despite losing both of his biggest fights. Despite only having held a world title for a very brief time.

Haymon has turned Shawn Porter into a multimillionaire.

I wish someone would dislike me like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X