Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Mexicans Back Me, Canelo Hung Himself With GGG Swerve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
    I'm mexican. I don't like Canelo for the bull**** he's pulled. I'd prefer Chavez jr. to win. It would the biggest and most deserved slap in the face to Golden Boy and Oscar for all the **** they've pulled.

Let this sink in to everyone:

No Mexican in the HISTORY of boxing has vacated their belt to avoid a fight except Canelo.

Like jacobs' trainer said. You talk all this hard **** and not back it up.... " In the streets, that's called a *****...."
    So you're a Mexican and find Chavez Sr.'s padded resume kosher? Buck Smith was a classic and bonafide diver like a Wade. Guess who Smith dived for to save face for a coke head who fathered a spliff head?

You Mexicans are envious for that over sanctioning politics? I guess in Mexico it's people haven't been listening to sports news that a full 160 contract has been waiting to sign.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 04-07-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Thank you. All this clowns now hopping on Chavez nutts are gonna be disappointed! Chavez JR is a lazy piece of shet! I give his dad much props for everything he's accomplished and for being the best Boxer Mexico has ever produced. JR thought his name alone would carry him into a legendary career like his dad but that's not how it works. A man's gotta create his own path.
      Plus JR also turned down a fight against g string so IDK why the **** he talking all this shet about Canelo.. But at the end of the day skills pay the bills and Canelo is gonna tap that ass!
      Chavez didn't be blatantly duck ggg after calling him in the ring and saying Mexicans don't **** around.

They were gonna fight, didn't. Wasn't a big deal for mist.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      He turned down $2.5 million not $7. That was only for an extension. I'll provide links if you want? And GGG changed the terms of the agreed upon contract as well. He added $1,000,000 per/lb penalty weeks later after everything was agreed upon...You want link to that also???
      Post the links that show that happened, not just some bs rumors, preferably one that actually works.

And what would be the difference, Canelo has a weight penalty right now. You don't change terms of agreed upon contracts either. Supposedly Canelo changed it to 164.5 from 165 at last minute too.

But it's ggg, so you'll buy into anything anyone sets negative about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Chavez didn't be blatantly duck ggg after calling him in the ring and saying Mexicans don't **** around.

They were gonna fight, didn't. Wasn't a big deal for mist.

Post the links that show that happened, not just some bs rumors, preferably one that actually works.

And what would be the difference, Canelo has a weight penalty right now. You don't change terms of agreed upon contracts either. Supposedly Canelo changed it to 164.5 from 165 at last minute too.

But it's ggg, so you'll buy into anything anyone sets negative about him.
        You really need to learn how to spell before you start debating Boxing with me.

Comment

its true every mexican i know is pulling for chavez jr. but then again he's not really liked either by us he will always be in his father's shadow

Comment

He's not wrong lol

Comment

DeathWish

I agree, I think most Mexicans (tiano Indians of Aztec/Inca descent) are with Chavez Jr. Thing is Canelo is not a REAL Mexican, meaning his Father is not of Tiano descent but of Spanish descent. Spain[conquistadors ] colonized[Mexico] the Tiano Indians after conquering them in 1492.

Everyone in Mexico knows this History, the Conquistadors taught the tiano Indians Spanish. Canelo is a Spaniard, a Conquistador and Chavez Jr is a Mexican, or Tiano Indian.

Comment

Neither really seemed to be mexicos favorite boxer but Chavez Jr is probably considered the lesser if 2 evils since he at least faced his biggest threat as a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnEsauX View Post
                  DeathWish

I agree, I think most Mexicans (tiano Indians of Aztec/Inca descent) are with Chavez Jr. Thing is Canelo is not a REAL Mexican, meaning his Father is not of Tiano descent but of Spanish descent. Spain[conquistadors ] colonized[Mexico] the Tiano Indians after conquering them in 1492.

Everyone in Mexico knows this History, the Conquistadors taught the tiano Indians Spanish. Canelo is a Spaniard, a Conquistador and Chavez Jr is a Mexican, or Tiano Indian.
                  it's taino Indians, not tiano and they inhabited the Caribbean Islands, not Mexico in Central America. Cool history lesson though.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Link me up man. Last I recall was this -

http://www.******.com/337763-bob-aru...ovkin-fallout/ (Ring)

It's Bobs version of events only though, so I'd be interested in hearing other angles.

"Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has been offered a contract by Top Rank for a pay-per-view bout against Gennady Golovkin that is for 70 percent less money than he'd been offered if he signed a two-fight contract extension with the promoter,"

In addition, manager Billy Keane said under terms of the new deal offered, Chavez would not get a share of pay-per-view revenues until after Top Rank had made "millions upon millions of dollars."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...055726718.html

We agreed on the purse [offered in the deal with the extension], the venue, the weight, the opponent. We agreed on everything except the two-fight extension," Keane said. "Top Rank was not willing to honor that deal without the extension. Subsequently, they offered a stand-alone fight without the extension but the basic terms included a guarantee for what Julio made for [the first Bryan Vera fight], the same guarantee that Golovkin was getting and less than one-third of the original offer with the extensions, which is obviously far below what is fair for pay-per-view fights of this stature."

He made $2.5 million of off the Vera fight.

Why would we take a risk losing money on the fight with Golovkin and then we lose the kid as well? If we can make money and then he wants to go on his way, OK. But he can't have it both ways."

http://www.espn.com/blog/dan-rafael/...-not-extension

In ESSENCE Bob Arum wanted to pay Chavez Jr. the same amount GGG was getting without any REALISTIC chances of getting any PPV money.

And BS on Top Skank losing MONEY on that fight even if they paid Chavez Jr. the $7,000,000.

Comment

I dislike chavez jr but I'm rooting for him to ko ducknelo. I will be rooting for jr on my stream.

Comment

Working...
                      X