Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Mexicans Back Me, Canelo Hung Himself With GGG Swerve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those "Vitamin B" shots Memo has him on are giving him confidence, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_Valentine View Post
      You GGG fans are really buying this crap from Chavez. There was a venue, location, and date set for Chavez to fight GGG in 2014... GGG signed (and even agreed to go up to 168) BUT... a certain fruit loop eating stoner turned down about 7 million... Chavez passed on fight with GGG while Canelo was gearing up to fight Lara.
      Thank you. All this clowns now hopping on Chavez nutts are gonna be disappointed! Chavez JR is a lazy piece of shet! I give his dad much props for everything he's accomplished and for being the best Boxer Mexico has ever produced. JR thought his name alone would carry him into a legendary career like his dad but that's not how it works. A man's gotta create his own path.
      Plus JR also turned down a fight against g string so IDK why the **** he talking all this shet about Canelo.. But at the end of the day skills pay the bills and Canelo is gonna tap that ass!

Comment

You GGG fans are really buying this crap from Chavez. There was a venue, location, and date set for Chavez to fight GGG in 2014... GGG signed (and even agreed to go up to 168) BUT... a certain fruit loop eating stoner turned down about 7 million... Chavez passed on fight with GGG while Canelo was gearing up to fight Lara.
        Doesn't change the fact Chavez is soeaking the truth

Comment

I agee with the matchmaking statement. 4 out of 5 of canelos last fights have been bull****. I dont think hes ducking or avoiding ggg though.

Comment

Im going for Chavez tho always been a fan

Comment

He turned down $2.5 million not $7. That was only for an extension. I'll provide links if you want? And GGG changed the terms of the agreed upon contract as well. He added $1,000,000 per/lb penalty weeks later after everything was agreed upon...You want link to that also???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He turned down $2.5 million not $7. That was only for an extension. I'll provide links if you want? And GGG changed the terms of the agreed upon contract as well. He added $1,000,000 per/lb penalty weeks later after everything was agreed upon...You want link to that also???
                    Arum has said that they wanted Chavez to sign a 2 fight deal (which included the GGG fight)... in fact... here's the quote...

"There is no update but the point is that I thought that we made a crazy, unbelievable offer to Chavez for the Golovkin fight. It called for the Golovkin fight to pay him a minimum $7 million, and if he lost that fight, we guaranteed him another fight for $5 million. Now if he beat Golovkin, then we would pay him a minimum for his next fight of $10 million," said Arum, whose Top Rank contract runs through October 2015 with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Link me up man. Last I recall was this -

http://www.******.com/337763-bob-aru...ovkin-fallout/ (Ring)

It's Bobs version of events only though, so I'd be interested in hearing other angles.

Comment

Working...
                      X