Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Mexicans Back Me, Canelo Hung Himself With GGG Swerve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    Not "Boxing", instead boxing.
    Lol, yeah okay

Comment

Canelo Hung Himself by talking loud than tucking his tail under GBP nose! to take the heat!
      anyways all my paisanos know that!
      Perro que ladra!
      no muerde

Comment

According to the Creator of all Life, God..Your Pedigree, meaning race or nationality is determined by the seed of your father, Listen:

Numbers 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”

"By the house of their fathers,..By the house of there fathers", Your father determines your race or nationality. This %% nonsense, "I've got little of this and a little of that is New Age Science(falsely so called)Mumbo Jumbo according TMH God.

After considering what you've pointed out regarding "Tiano Indian" features or the lack there of, I must agree I see very little if any traits resembling Tiano Indians in Chavez Jr or Sr for that matter, without having more information on family tree etc, it would be hard to be definitive, though if I had to guess I probably say your right about Chavez Jr being of Spaniard decent, making making him a white man.

Here's another food for thought: Andre Ward., is a white man with a tan, yet very few fans would even consider the idea.

Comment

Working...
        X