No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Continues To Taunt "P*ssy Borat" Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
    saunders is chasing the money. he knows by fighting in GGG's home country he will make a lot of money as GGG seems desperate to hold all the belts.
    Saunders is good at foreshadowing. He can easily make the Eubank Jr. rematch for good money. Their next bout would make more than the first.

Comment

boy gone take a beating

Comment

That's classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Saunders is good at foreshadowing. He can easily make the Eubank Jr. rematch for good money. Their next bout would make more than the first.
          Nothing is easy when the Eubanks are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Nothing is easy when the Eubanks are involved.
            The rematch can happen bro. Count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Lmao!

Borat, by God! They're gonna love Bill in Astana! Maybe he can make amends by entering the ring to their national anthem ...

lol i still watch that to this day....great stuff back then

Comment

Is there a more delusional bunch of fighter than what comes out of the UK?? I mean, for a mediocre bunch, they really hold themselves in high regard. Ie Saunders, khan, eubank Jr, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  Lara just fought a guy ranked 180 at 154. Lara isn't even trying these days.

Do you really not know? These fighters talk crap so people like you can run with it and turn it into AVI.

A guy you say isn't that good has you putting him as an AVI.

Whose the sucker here?
                  He's NOT that good. I put it there because it's a JOKE!!!! GGG's gonna pull a Kovalov/Pascal on this dude. His trainer better have a ton of towels handy.

How is my laughing at Saunders digging his own grave a sucker???

Comment

BJS has ducked and dived GGG for 2 years now and all he can resort to is low level bigotry. That fat pos needs to go back to whatever highway he was sleeping on.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Lara just fought a guy ranked 180 at 154. Lara isn't even trying these days.

Do you really not know? These fighters talk crap so people like you can run with it and turn it into AVI.

A guy you say isn't that good has you putting him as an AVI.

Whose the sucker here?
                      Lara made the SHTIEST fight EVER!!!! I mean who ever thought bringing a retired rabbi out of retirement to fight Lara should be shot on-site.

Did they SERIOUSLY just sit around the table and say "Hey how can we screw Lara's career over the fastest"??? And one of them said "Why let's have him fight Yuri Foreman"??? Who fought 2 times in the last 3 years.

The only thing worse would probably having Yusaf Mack fight Lara. But the loser has to do whatever the winner wants ***ually. Mack would train and come in that fight like a PRIME Ali.

After Lara RUNNING against Canelo and picking Yuri. I'm done with Runaway Bride Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X