No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Continues To Taunt "P*ssy Borat" Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    So let's do it then GGG. Do it in England, fill a stadium, make some serious moolah... that is if GGG is really serious about being the MW belt collector he claims to be. Let's do it! Enough with all the talk.
    I agree, f*** this Kazakhstan business do it in the UK in July or August, big crowd and big money, Saunders wants it and will definitely trouble GGG.

Comment

Saunders is baiting the lion for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        an instant classic

the P4P kings of boxing are, in order.....

1) Tyson Fury
        2) Conor McGregor
        3) Billy Joe Saunders

#letsgopu55yborat
        but billy joe is white pal...don't be a coon! don't support billy joe

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          but billy joe is white pal...don't be a coon! don't support billy joe
          Lol I saw black people call each other that if they said GGG beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I gotta get me one of those shirts.
            There are special shops where you may tell them the text you want and they give you the T-Shirt in minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Those cats reinvented boxing and implemented the Queensbury rules fighters fight under today. I know they produce a lot of hype jobs that don't make it past the domestic level and you have azzclowns like Khan that are easy to hate, but they produced Tyson Fury ffs, you won't find a HW to beat him in any era. Sweet Pea in Goliath's body.
              I like fury and think he's great for the hw division but as far as him beating any heavyweight from any era, I'm not sold on that. I still remember little Steve Cunningham dropping him hard when they fought. Imagine a tyson hook?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                I like fury and think he's great for the hw division but as far as him beating any heavyweight from any era, I'm not sold on that. I still remember little Steve Cunningham dropping him hard when they fought. Imagine a tyson hook?
                I don't understand why people bring that up, he got right back up and gave him a beating, it was a flash knockdown at that, nothing to call someone "glass chinned" over.

Tyson would probably floor him once, if he connected well, but Fury would get back up and go to war. Fury is also smart enough to take away Mike Tyson's strengths, fight him with a stiff jab, and pick him apart from the outside like the Splash Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  So who promotes this fight??? Frank Warren or K2??

I HIGHLY doubt K2 can afford it and I don't think Saunders will take Jacobs $1.75 money???
                  The ****? K2 has promoted Klitschko events for years, plus GGG's events make money so they don't need to "afford" anything. They have a star who MAKES them money, they're not SPENDING money. I mean they are, but they make way more back.

And anyway, Khazakstan is putting up money for the fight because it's going to be at the boxing world expo in Khazakstan. GGG will make 10 mil, Saunders is getting at least 4 mil I read, possibly 5.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I don't understand why people bring that up, he got right back up and gave him a beating, it was a flash knockdown at that, nothing to call someone "glass chinned" over.

Tyson would probably floor him once, if he connected well, but Fury would get back up and go to war. Fury is also smart enough to take away Mike Tyson's strengths, fight him with a stiff jab, and pick him apart from the outside like the Splash Bros.
                    All it would take for a prime Tyson is a left hook to the liver. Never mind the chin. Fury would have lasted a little more than Sammy Scaff or Reggie Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      The ****? K2 has promoted Klitschko events for years, plus GGG's events make money so they don't need to "afford" anything. They have a star who MAKES them money, they're not SPENDING money. I mean they are, but they make way more back.

And anyway, Khazakstan is putting up money for the fight because it's going to be at the boxing world expo in Khazakstan. GGG will make 10 mil, Saunders is getting at least 4 mil I read, possibly 5.
                      Then what's the holdup??? K2 doesn't seem to have ppl crying about money like everyone ggg fights?? I mean Jacobs had to pull teeth to get another $250,000 from K2

Comment

Working...
                      X