Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
    Hate to see manny wasting his last few fights like this
    Bob Arum is a arsehole. Nobody wants to see Pac fight ****ing Jeff Horn, when Thurman, Broner, and Crawford are available. This is bull****. Arum also is trying to strong arm Pac talking about he won't fight until November if he doesn't take this.

Comment

• Just looking at Pac's record and 6 L's just jump out at ya(3 by KO and 2 draws.) He was on roids. LOL Floyd's fighting an MMA fighter and Pac is fighting a school teacher.
      Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 03-30-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Sweet keen to see Manny fight at home, would prefer another opponent but after his long successful career he can fight who he likes at 39, he doesn't owe the internet trolls a damn thing that's for sure.

Comment

• Pac is one of favorites for sure but man this is just ****.

Might as well have stayed retired, this fight does absolutely nothing for him (only for Arum).

I was fooled into being excited that Manny was actually finally taking some control when it seemed like the Khan fight would happen, but it's still just Pac being Arum's puppet.

Every fighter Manny had in his Twitter poll would have given us a way better and more desirable fight than this.

Has Horn ever even been on U.S. tv before?

I think Manny can still hang with and probably beat all the top guys in his division...yet he still has to waste his last few fights with **** like this? Sad

Comment

• Honestly, I think this is a great fight. Uncle Bob does it again. I know a lot of people are going to rag on this fight- but Jeff Horne is undefeated, fresher, and hungry.

-Says nobody

What a joke. **** Arum, this greedy POS would sell a Manny fight against a piece of cheese and deceitfully try to trick all the gullible boxing fans around the world, as if that piece of cheese was world class.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              how can you hate on pac taking on a young undefeated lion. i remember floyd fans went crazy when floyd took on 2 loss young lion ortiz.
              Ortiz was a world champion and ranked #2 in the world and Horn isn't in the top 20 but that's the same I suppose.

Comment

• Khan takes one more loss.

Comment

• I wonder if Horn will be accepting Uber clients up to the week of the flight.

Comment

• Top Rank and arum really suck.

Comment

• So many talented and deserving Fighters out there @ this weight waiting to Kick Pac''s butt & he comes up with his trash fight... he's ruining the Legacy he had established...

Comment

Working...
                      X