Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the Brook fans on here please tell me what his most dominating performance is so I can watch that fight and see what you fans are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
      To all the Brook fans on here please tell me what his most dominating performance is so I can watch that fight and see what you fans are talking about
      What's your opinion about Brook bro?

Comment

I see this fight as a sports analogy.. Spence is like the NBA and Brook is Euro-Ball.. While Euro-ball has the potential of beating the NBA, it is very unlikely..

Comment

Originally posted by dalvecc View Post
          The Calzaghe-Lacy fight was Brooks most dominating performance.. The sprit of Brook was in Calzaghe when he beat Lacy and therefore is an outstanding win for Kell.. I knew at that time he was going to be very special and avoided by most in his division.. He lost to GGG on purpose so that he wouldn't be avoided any longer.. I hear he once KO'd Ortiz in sparring and uses the same nutritionist as the jolly green giant.. I see Spence losing and not even hitting Spence even once because of Kell's experience #ManDown #AndTheNew

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyJ View Post
            The Calzaghe-Lacy fight was Brooks most dominating performance.. The sprit of Brook was in Calzaghe when he beat Lacy and therefore is an outstanding win for Kell.. I knew at that time he was going to be very special and avoided by most in his division.. He lost to GGG on purpose so that he wouldn't be avoided any longer.. I hear he once KO'd Ortiz in sparring and uses the same nutritionist as the jolly green giant.. I see Spence losing and not even hitting Spence even once because of Kell's experience #ManDown #AndTheNew
            I love it when dumbass Americans make posts like 'Brit hype job' and 'Why do Brits hype their fighters so much?' and then you all post stuff like this, throughout the thread, hyping your fighter to f@ck.

Whatever you think about Kell Brook or a very green, unproven Errol Spence, one thing it won't be is a walkover. If you think it will be, then YDKSAB.

If you really think Spence is gonna turn up and just steamroll Kell then you need to get Errol's plums out your mouth because his salty nuts are blocking your vision. Y'all hyping him like UFC fans hype McGregor. No ****.

Comment

I've not seen a huge amount of Spence but just watched his two big wins on YouTube. From that small sample I don't see Spence as being a massively skilled fighter. Though he clearly has other attributes - he does look like an athlete who will go the full 12 and then come back for more. An old Bundu got banged after being worn down by a better specimen, and Algieri is just awful. I'm not sure I can make any judgements about Spence's one punch power or any other features from what I've seen.

I've seen way more of Kell Brook. He is a good technician and I can see him landing on Spence at will, particularly if Spence goes about his business the way he did in his two big fights to date. I'm not sure how much Spence will be able to get to Brook cleanly. Though that said Kell has found it hard keeping pressure off from time to time - Porter and (understandably) GGG got him going backwards and looking ragged.

I think Kell makes Spence look silly early on, and will target Errol's body too. I'm sure Kell will face a few difficult moments (particularly later on) that he'll need to ride out, but Brook by UD for me.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                I love it when dumbass Americans make posts like 'Brit hype job' and 'Why do Brits hype their fighters so much?' and then you all post stuff like this, throughout the thread, hyping your fighter to f@ck.

Whatever you think about Kell Brook or a very green, unproven Errol Spence, one thing it won't be is a walkover. If you think it will be, then YDKSAB.

If you really think Spence is gonna turn up and just steamroll Kell then you need to get Errol's plums out your mouth because his salty nuts are blocking your vision. Y'all hyping him like UFC fans hype McGregor. No ****.
                I gave all of the props to Brook and you are still complaining?. Can't satisfy those Brits.. If Khan and Brook were to fight today, Kell would be the B-side even though he is champion lol.. You see it as a US vs UK type of fight.. I could care less where they are from.. I pick the more talented fighter and I happen to see that boxer as Spence.. It's you and your fellow fans that are still hype off of the fight where he had his eye shattered and stopped in under 6.. Don't come with the " Brook is a WW" either.. He made weight just as G did and still got shut down.. I know we will here the excuses from Kell's fanbase once Spence wins.. Kell himself will also backtrack on his words..

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  Is that what I said, or are you just pulling out one specific part of my post and making it fit your smartass answer? The whole post makes sense in context.

In other news- Americans hype Spence after knocking out old-ass Bundu and Chris 'multiple losses' Algieri. Not giving too much credit there, do you think?

PS- he's called Kell Brook, not Kell Brooks.
                  You said Kell Brooks is experienced because he fought a decent fighter in shawn porter, then defended it against 3 bums, the same type of which he's fought his entire career. It also took him 10 years to win that belt, so I agree with everyone who says Brooks has more experience...he does...fighting bums.

Fact is, the guy has been pro for 13 years, and has 2 championship level opponents on his resume.

The other part of your argument deals with the fact he's went 12 rounds before. If you've been fighting over a decade, you should have a few 12 rounders in there, that has nothing to do with your level of opposition though. Golovkin doesn't have many 12 round fights, but that didn't help Brooks at all, did it?

As much as everyone says Spence needs to justify the hype, Brooks does just as well. A victory over Shawn porter and 35 bums doesn't make kell special at all, imo.

Comment

The reason why Kell is experienced is because he has been 12 rounds multiple times. He has gassed in that fight against Jones and broke his nose. He has literally experienced things. He was cut early against Porter and won he has been hit hard by GGG to the extent he broke his orbital bone.

Some posters are talking here like Spence simply won't receive a gut check - what ever? That he can't gas. That he can easily do 12 rounds against his best opponent. That he can't be injured. That he will easily cope with fighting overseas.

Spence is doing a lot of things the American fighters simply don't do and that is fight against what is for me the best British fighter today at least in terms of technique and skill in what is as close to his backyard as feasibly possible. Crawford was obviously on another planet to Burns but showed that he is the man and Bradley was too good for awkward Witter though Witter was always fairly unpopular.

We'll see what happens. But a one-sided shoeing. If it happens a few have a nailing your colours to the mast.

This fight will be talked about in here for years either way. Everyone seems to have a dog in this fight. To that end and nothing against Spence who is the sort of young fighter boxing needs but I'd like Kell to win and win well.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-30-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      What's your opinion about Brook bro?
                      My opinion is he won a wrestling match with Porter. I don't givehim that much credit for the moral victory against GGG like his fans do,I do think these are the 2 best ww in the division,because actually this division isn't as deep as most think in my opinion, because once Spence beats Brook the IBF BELT will become the most avoided belt in the welterweight division, I give Spence a year and people will say he needs to move up in weight cause there is no competition

Comment

Working...
                      X