Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    Hope he's right and Brook wins but I can't call it since Spence is a bit of an unknown how good he really is I also think we haven't seen the best of Brook
    What we have seen ain't ****...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      You mean that interview where he said even as an undefeated World Champion he realized he had to step his game up after training with Spence?

Errol WILL NOT BE DENIED
      Yep!!! Lol, that's tells me something about Spence, the way he spoke about him made my mind up!!! Seriously I was leaning towards Brook, then I settled on 50-50 but now, after listening to that interview am going with Spence.

Comment

Spence stopped Algieri, that is something Khan and Pacquiao couldn˙t do. Brook beat Porter. So they both have a pretty good best win. I think this fight is 50-50.

I remember brook -Carson Jones first fight and I felt than that Jones should have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          What we have seen ain't ****...
          Well then you agree we have seen even less than **** from Spence other than a 100 year old bundu and kickboxer algeiri right?

They will bring the best out of each other in this fight

Comment

jones beat brook up in the first fight. i had jones winning narrowly. next fight was at 154 and spence looked a lot fresher. this spence fight if it goes late spence should get him out of there. if spence has a julian williams chin then he will prob get ko'd early.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Gervonta Davis had no experience either...

Spence is just the better fighter.
              It's that simple. One guy is elite the other is just good.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                You mean that interview where he said even as an undefeated World Champion he realized he had to step his game up after training with Spence?

Errol WILL NOT BE DENIED
                That young man is an animal and it's pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Tha boa is -160 on the Moneyline, a 40+ % increase as Kelly stock drops -- at this rate Spence might be a -200+ by fight-night...so these Britts are not really putting their money where their mouths at ; Glad I cop it when it was close to even.
                  Because they're just talking a big game. They know their guy is in trouble here. Moving up killed what chance he had to win. He's going to gas. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stopped to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Kell does have experience. He's fought twelve rounds. He's won and defended a world title. He's fought in front of tens of thousands. This is where you're getting confused- Kell ain't green like Spence. Sure, Kell should have defended that title against more legit challengers or tried to unify, but that doesn't make him inexperienced and if you think otherwise you're talking bollocks.

As for who wins, let's just say I admire your confidence. Spence may well have the edge in a few departments and might well win the fight, but to make out like it's a foregone conclusion and Spence will just steamroll him shows how little you know, and just how much you're hyping this kid.
                    Ok so now we're giving Brooks credit for Dan, Gavin, and Bizier because they were title fights?

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      Ok so now we're giving Brooks credit for Dan, Gavin, and Bizier because they were title fights?

Lol.
                      Is that what I said, or are you just pulling out one specific part of my post and making it fit your smartass answer? The whole post makes sense in context.

In other news- Americans hype Spence after knocking out old-ass Bundu and Chris 'multiple losses' Algieri. Not giving too much credit there, do you think?

PS- he's called Kell Brook, not Kell Brooks.
                      Last edited by cameltoe; 03-30-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X