Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: Kell Brook Will Beat Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    I would contend that Spence is more skilled and bigger where it will count in this fight...reach.
    A reach advantage of 1-2 inches (especially for a guy who fights like Spence) is of little significance.

Spence is strong and has good power, he is nowhere near as skilled as Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      A reach advantage of 1-2 inches (especially for a guy who fights like Spence) is of little significance.

Spence is strong and has good power, he is nowhere near as skilled as Kell Brook.
      How does Spence fight in your view? That seems to be central to your evaluation of the fight. In my view Spence is a guy who uses his jab to get into medium range where he likes to throw hooks up top and to the body. The reach advantage will allow him to be consistently first in the exchanges and control tempo and range.

Comment

Kell is gonna get smashed by Errol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Brook mus be pretty good as everyone picking him to win
          Except bookies.

Comment

Hope he's right and Brook wins but I can't call it since Spence is a bit of an unknown how good he really is I also think we haven't seen the best of Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              Spence has no experience neither does Kell so experience is no factor here. Kell hardly beat a very limited Shawn Porter and no way he is going to beat Spence. It will be a frozen day in hell before that happens.
              Idk if you heard, but Donald Trump is the president of the United States. Hell has already frozen over

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                Spence has no experience neither does Kell so experience is no factor here. Kell hardly beat a very limited Shawn Porter and no way he is going to beat Spence. It will be a frozen day in hell before that happens.
                Kell does have experience. He's fought twelve rounds. He's won and defended a world title. He's fought in front of tens of thousands. This is where you're getting confused- Kell ain't green like Spence. Sure, Kell should have defended that title against more legit challengers or tried to unify, but that doesn't make him inexperienced and if you think otherwise you're talking bollocks.

As for who wins, let's just say I admire your confidence. Spence may well have the edge in a few departments and might well win the fight, but to make out like it's a foregone conclusion and Spence will just steamroll him shows how little you know, and just how much you're hyping this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This is why it is so intriguing. But i have definitely made up my mind after listening to J. Charlo....
                  You mean that interview where he said even as an undefeated World Champion he realized he had to step his game up after training with Spence?

Errol WILL NOT BE DENIED

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    Except bookies.
                    Tha boa is -160 on the Moneyline, a 40+ % increase as Kelly stock drops -- at this rate Spence might be a -200+ by fight-night...so these Britts are not really putting their money where their mouths at ; Glad I cop it when it was close to even.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Tha boa is -160 on the Moneyline, a 40+ % increase as Kelly stock drops -- at this rate Spence might be a -200+ by fight-night...so these Britts are not really putting their money where their mouths at ; Glad I cop it when it was close to even.
                      The line has definitively moved a bit, all of them are. So Spence fans better get on it now....conversely, Brook fans may want to hold off until May.

Comment

Working...
                      X