Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Reacts To De La Hoya's Position on June Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he made Golovkin a HUGE offer

a HUGE offer that Golovkin could simply accept

keywords = " HUGE " and " simply "

how the fk can you blame Canelo for that ?

you are being utterly ridiculous

you fangirls have no pride whatsoever
    Resorting to insults make you look even more ******. I'm not even one of the hardcore GGG fans no matter how hard you try and lump me in with the rest.

You know literally nothing about the contract and what it stipulates so dont pretend like you do.

It's funny how quickly you are willing to give Canelo the benefit of the doubt despite him being the single reason the fight did not happen. Have you not been paying attention to what Golden boy has been saying about GGG's potential fight with Saunders? Do you not see the games they are playing or are you purposely being a dummy?

You're more obsessed with GGG than the fanboys on here, sad

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Resorting to insults make you look even more ******. I'm not even one of the hardcore GGG fans no matter how hard you try and lump me in with the rest.

You know literally nothing about the contract and what it stipulates so dont pretend like you do.

It's funny how quickly you are willing to give Canelo the benefit of the doubt despite him being the single reason the fight did not happen. Have you not been paying attention to what Golden boy has been saying about GGG's potential fight with Saunders? Do you not see the games they are playing or are you purposely being a dummy?

You're more obsessed with GGG than the fanboys on here, sad

..... how can you possibly blame Canelo, when there is an offer on the table that Golovkin could simply accept ?

aren't you getting tired of the silly excuses..... ?

you are a Golovkin fan, right..... surely you want to see him in these big fights?

NOBODY has more excuses NOT to fight, than Golovkin

Lara - boring/unknown, forget the rest, there were so many
      Mora - not as well-known as Willie Monroe
      Ward - must agree to 164
      Cotto - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
      Canelo - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
      Canelo, again - not enough money, 10mil is not enough

Golovkin could have those names on his resume, but for some inexplicable reason, he CHOSE not to

why do you keep blaming each of those fighters for Golovkin's decision?..... he OBVIOUSLY had to negotiate with Cotto/Canelo, how the fk can you possibly blame them?

do you REALLY think those SUPERSTARS should have happily handed the supposed killer Golovkin a massive advantage?

and do you REALLY think that Golovkin had the right to demand that those superstars happily hand him an advantage?

REALLY ?

it seems like..... you can either stick to your guns and insist that Golovkin should have the right to make all of those demands/excuses..... or you can come to the sudden conclusion that Golovkin could have taken ALL of those fights..... but for one reason or another, he CHOSE not to

Comment

the first offer was an 8-figure sum, so 10mil (minimum)

I would bet my life on that

that offer happened, AND YOU KNOW IT

the second offer was an 8-figure sum plus a percentage of the PPV should it exceed a certain number of buys..... and that offer was reported to be 15mil

I would not bet my life on that

8-figures flat..... so, 10mil..... is a very good offer, and no reason why that fight should fall over..... any more than that is sucker-money imho

I cannot possibly see how Golovkin can justify refusing 10mil, let alone 15mil..... and I definitely cannot for the life of me figure out how you blame Canelo?

Golovkin could just say ok, and fight..... right ?

and now we see that Loeffler lied about Saunders

ho-hum, here we go again..... a free magic carpet ride, happily sponsored by all of the Golovkin fans who accuse other posters of being accountants, while vehemently insisting that 10mil is not enough money for Golovkin to get his feet wet with a fat little red kid

starting to get sick of this subject to be honest
        U r new to boxing right? U happen to think that this was an offer for 8 figures with no stipulations. That's very naive to think that. It shows your iq belonging in the lower 10% of the population.

Comment

..... how can you possibly blame Canelo, when there is an offer on the table that Golovkin could simply accept ?
          Because we have no idea what is written in the contract of the offer! Only a dummy would just blindly except if there are ridiculous demands in there and based on Canelo's track record of trying to avoid the fight, I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

You're blind hatred of GGG stops you from considering this logically, you're only considering one side of the story.

Comment

Bat, aren't you getting sick of all the excuses..... ?

you are a Golovkin fan, right..... surely you want to see him in these big fights?

NOBODY has more excuses NOT to fight, than Golovkin

Lara - boring, unknown, I forget the rest
            Mora - not as well-known as Willie Monroe
            Ward - must agree to 164
            Cotto - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
            Canelo - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
            Canelo, again - not enough money, 10mil is not enough

Golovkin could have those names on his resume, but for some inexplicable reason, he CHOSE not to

why do you keep blaming each of those fighters for Golovkin's decision?..... he OBVIOUSLY had to negotiate with Cotto/Canelo, how the fk can you possibly blame them?

do you REALLY think those SUPERSTARS should have happily handed the supposed killer Golovkin a massive advantage?

and do you REALLY think that Golovkin had the right to demand that those superstars happily hand him an advantage?

REALLY ?

it seems like..... you can either stick to your guns and insist that Golovkin should have the right to make all of those demands/excuses..... or you can come to the sudden conclusion that Golovkin could have taken ALL of those fights..... but for one reason or another, he CHOSE not to

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              U r new to boxing right? U happen to think that this was an offer for 8 figures with no stipulations. That's very naive to think that. It shows your iq belonging in the lower 10% of the population.

link ?

your comment, is just as wild as that 15mil offer

you have no idea if that is true

if you continually accept the list of wild excuses that I posted for you earlier, then I know what 10% of the population you belong in

Comment

link ?

your comment, is just as wild as that 15mil offer

you have no idea if that is true

if you continually accept the list of wild excuses that I posted for you earlier, then I know what 10% of the population you belong in
                U think gbp gives an offer of 15m no strings attached? Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  U think gbp gives an offer of 15m no strings attached? Lmfao.

no idea about the 15mil

all I said was..... " would not bet my life on that "

i would bet my life on that 10mil offer though

who woulda thought when Golovkin stated that Canelo will low-ball him by offering him a couple of mil..... he actually meant 10mil

all I know is..... Golovkin has made a TON of - sometimes bizarre - excuses to avoid MUCH better opponents than he is fighting..... oh, AND he refused 10mil - maybe more - to fight Canelo

you LITERALLY cannot even pay that guy to put himself in harms way

Comment

no idea about the 15mil

all I said was..... " would not bet my life on that "

i would bet my life on that 10mil offer though

who woulda thought when Golovkin stated that Canelo will low-ball him by offering him a couple of mil..... he actually meant 10mil

all I know is..... Golovkin has made a TON of - sometimes bizarre - excuses to avoid MUCH better opponents than he is fighting..... oh, AND he refused 10mil - maybe more - to fight Canelo

you LITERALLY cannot even pay that guy to put himself in harms way
                    At least you are now Down to 10M. Remember that in future posts. And you still believe its a no strings attached offer. Just shows how naive you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      At least you are now Down to 10M. Remember that in future posts. And you still believe its a no strings attached offer. Just shows how naive you are.

there is only one string involved

Comment

Working...
                      X