Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Reacts To De La Hoya's Position on June Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    link ?

your comment, is just as wild as that 15mil offer

you have no idea if that is true

if you continually accept the list of wild excuses that I posted for you earlier, then I know what 10% of the population you belong in
    U think gbp gives an offer of 15m no strings attached? Lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      U think gbp gives an offer of 15m no strings attached? Lmfao.

no idea about the 15mil

all I said was..... " would not bet my life on that "

i would bet my life on that 10mil offer though

who woulda thought when Golovkin stated that Canelo will low-ball him by offering him a couple of mil..... he actually meant 10mil

all I know is..... Golovkin has made a TON of - sometimes bizarre - excuses to avoid MUCH better opponents than he is fighting..... oh, AND he refused 10mil - maybe more - to fight Canelo

you LITERALLY cannot even pay that guy to put himself in harms way

Comment

no idea about the 15mil

all I said was..... " would not bet my life on that "

i would bet my life on that 10mil offer though

who woulda thought when Golovkin stated that Canelo will low-ball him by offering him a couple of mil..... he actually meant 10mil

all I know is..... Golovkin has made a TON of - sometimes bizarre - excuses to avoid MUCH better opponents than he is fighting..... oh, AND he refused 10mil - maybe more - to fight Canelo

you LITERALLY cannot even pay that guy to put himself in harms way
        At least you are now Down to 10M. Remember that in future posts. And you still believe its a no strings attached offer. Just shows how naive you are.

Comment

At least you are now Down to 10M. Remember that in future posts. And you still believe its a no strings attached offer. Just shows how naive you are.

there is only one string involved

Comment

there is only one string involved

Think what you want. You never let facts and common sense get in your way.

Comment

Think what you want. You never let facts and common sense get in your way.

how many tampons can 10mil buy ?

that is truly the most absurd reason NOT to fight

even more absurd than the other excuses that Golovkin pulled out of his ass

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... you guys should have smartened up

Cotto was his best possible payday

so actually, I take back my earlier comment..... refusing to negotiate with lil 153lb Cotto WAS more bizarre than refusing 10mil for Canelo

getting hard to keep track of Golovkin's excuses now

Bat, aren't you getting sick of all the excuses..... ?

you are a Golovkin fan, right..... surely you want to see him in these big fights?

NOBODY has more excuses NOT to fight, than Golovkin

Lara - boring, unknown, I forget the rest
              Mora - not as well-known as Willie Monroe
              Ward - must agree to 164
              Cotto - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
              Canelo - will not negotiate on weight, despite the fact that he can EASILY beat anyone from 154-168
              Canelo, again - not enough money, 10mil is not enough

Golovkin could have those names on his resume, but for some inexplicable reason, he CHOSE not to

why do you keep blaming each of those fighters for Golovkin's decision?..... he OBVIOUSLY had to negotiate with Cotto/Canelo, how the fk can you possibly blame them?

do you REALLY think those SUPERSTARS should have happily handed the supposed killer Golovkin a massive advantage?

and do you REALLY think that Golovkin had the right to demand that those superstars happily hand him an advantage?

REALLY ?

it seems like..... you can either stick to your guns and insist that Golovkin should have the right to make all of those demands/excuses..... or you can come to the sudden conclusion that Golovkin could have taken ALL of those fights..... but for one reason or another, he CHOSE not to

Comment

• why turn this into a Canelo issue ?

Golovkin has made silly excuses to avoid facing a NUMBER of fighters, not just Canelo

the common-denominator is crystal-clear

Canelo CAN make big fights, and he has made Golovkin a big offer..... Golovkin simply cannot make big fights, and turning down a small fortune is one reason why not

the common-denominator is obvious..... but hey, lets go and blame someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  I'm not kid sir, and you can't speak to me not for that reason but because you know I'm right. Classic ggg nuthugger move, when points get made and facts get made, y'all run like lil bishes

I've been a boxing fan since 1999, been following it religiously since then. I'm very astute in what I know of boxing. At this point I'm more a fan of the sport than any particular fighter. Regardless of whether I admire a particular fighter I'm going to be real and straight about them. I'm already past throwing Insults and childish curse words. I don't have time for that. I can definitely get deep and into knowledgeable and detailed boxing info and history. I don't have time for trolls though, not saying you're one. But I'm too mature for that. Past that already. If someone comes at me correctly, sure I'll engage them. But not childish talk or behavior. I really don't have time for that
                  Last edited by The Time; 04-12-2017, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X