What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Why degrade proven fighters?

Ive seen it all....he is better than Corrales?...a proven A level fighter who only lost to PBF, Castillo and casamayor in his prime....world champions...2 of them may make the HOF....also Clottey when he was clearly on the slide and outsized @ 147

Jacobs is a good B+ fighter

He hasn't accomplished enough to be considered A level or better than Corrales

Because middleweight is garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Because middleweight is garbage?
      Well I wouldn't say 160 is garbage....he should fight more top ten guys.... People thought he'd walk over Jacobs

So far all he has is lemmy n Jacobs

Korborov, Lee, charlo, BJS, etc would definitely be better than brook n wade

Comment

I don't understand why they just cant be happy he got the win, why are they comparing his defense to Mayweathers???????? like wtf is going on? I think Gggee won, his defense is underrated, and hes tough as nails but they take it all too far... its sickening to behold, then this race thing they keep bringing into the scenario every time someone disagrees with them and use as something to claim oppression of the wht race is also pathetic!

Comment

The Golovtards are worse than Pac fans, at least Pacquiao was actually a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
            The Golovtards are worse than Pac fans, at least Pacquiao was actually a great fighter.
            Never thought any fighter could have fanatics as ******ed and delusional as Manny

I was wrong lol
            Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-28-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Well I wouldn't say 160 is garbage....he should fight more top ten guys.... People thought he'd walk over Jacobs

So far all he has is lemmy n Jacobs

Korborov, Lee, charlo, BJS, etc would definitely be better than brook n wade
              He might fight Saunders. Charlo just got to mw but still it's not exactly a stacked division.

Comment

Every topic tries to get swayed into being a GGG topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                  Those are the PAC fans. Floyd destroyed lives. Ggg provides the theory of closure, self taught therapy

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    I don't understand why they just cant be happy he got the win, why are they comparing his defense to Mayweathers???????? like wtf is going on? I think Gggee won, his defense is underrated, and hes tough as nails but they take it all too far... its sickening to behold, then this race thing they keep bringing into the scenario every time someone disagrees with them and use as something to claim oppression of the wht race is also pathetic!
                    The race card is hilarious.... They claim "blacks" hate him because he is white lol....dude is Asian, born, raised and genetically lol....I guess they nominated him as their great hope or something

Comment

Working...
                    X