No announcement yet.

What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    you, your buddies, and your alts trashed the guy for years on this forum.....didnt need my help to do it lol

lol....you guys trashed those guys, nobody pumped them up

the sad part about is Hatton is gonna be a hall of famer one day.....will Jacobs? doubt it.....will he win a lineal title like hatton? doubt it....will he move up and win a title? doubt it

you guys hope for mayweather to lose, he goes on to win, then you trashed who he fought....rinse, wash, repeat.....you guys did it for years...did it with Canelo, Corrales, Judah, Oscar, everyone bwahahahahahaha

difference is mayweather beat elite opposition to be regarded as the best of his era and # 1p4p...who did GGG beat? lemieux, jacobs? now thats the stuff legeends are made of lol

Damn those all time great like chino ortrees the ghost and berto. That's murders row right there

Comment

Why degrade proven fighters?

Ive seen it all....he is better than Corrales?...a proven A level fighter who only lost to PBF, Castillo and casamayor in his prime....world champions...2 of them may make the HOF....also Clottey when he was clearly on the slide and outsized @ 147

Jacobs is a good B+ fighter

He hasn't accomplished enough to be considered A level or better than Corrales
      He did knock out a top 3 MW in Quillen in few rounds. That says a lot actually. I think you are underrating Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Damn those all time great like chino ortrees the ghost and berto. That's murders row right there
        you didnt deny it.....

fail :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          He did knock out a top 3 MW in Quillen in few rounds. That says a lot actually. I think you are underrating Jacobs.
          how? I said he was a good fighter, just not the type of fighter to make you # 1 p4p....it made it more clear GGG is the best middleweight

Jacobs has talent and I said he is a good B+ level guy, so how is that underrating him? what threw me off is people saying he is better more dangerous than diego corrales, who accomplished more, won more title, beat more champions and won titles in two divisions....just saying bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            So now that's a big deal ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              So now that's a big deal ALL OF A SUDDEN.
              its def not enough for # 1 p4p...ESPN has been looking ******ed the last few years as far as boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Nothing to do with Pac fans. Im a big Pac fan and I am not a fan of GGG... What life was destroyed? 2-3 dumb posters on here? So what if Floyd was better? Pac is still an ATG. I know ur a dumb poster too but just wanted to make u understand that GGG and Pac have nothing on common. Pac at 35 was already an ATG while GGG still looking for 1 defining win.

Got it?
                Maybe. Pac was a shady doe. That's was Top Ranks scheme. Floyd was just home brewed by his family as a toddler. Pac was never at that level. Floyd was a masterpiece to the sport. For Mayweather senior I guess it was all worth it

Comment

best answer so far
                  Dude u killed me with the word garglers. Funniest sh it I seen on this site. It's a new word for me. I'll replace my word gooblers with the new and I proved garglers! Greent btw. I gut still hurts from reading the title this morning.

Guess i gave you green last I'll get you again soon enough. Must be on fire.
                  Last edited by Don Pichardo; 03-29-2017, 09:09 PM. Reason: Greent

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Dude u killed me with the word garglers. Funniest sh it I seen on this site. It's a new word for me. I'll replace my word gooblers with the new and I proved garglers! Greent btw. I gut still hurts from reading the title this morning.

Guess i gave you green last I'll get you again soon enough. Must be on fire.
                    thanks for the green

It's Garglers for short...the original tag coined was....Gennady Gonad Garglers

Comment

best answer so far
                      Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      thanks for the green

It's Garglers for short...the original tag coined was....Gennady Gonad Garglers
                      Lol. Yiur fuking killing me.

Comment

Working...
                      X