No announcement yet.

What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
    The Golovtards are worse than Pac fans, at least Pacquiao was actually a great fighter.
    Wow this is probably true.

Jacobs is B or B- but a good/fun fighter

Comment

The Golovkin fans think if you're not 100% behind him then you're a problem. I actually came around to recognizing his boxing skill. Then I saw how he did against an 8-1 underdog. It's funny, the same people that was pumping up Jacobs before the fight was predicting a early KO. Then when it didn't happen they accused Jacobs of cheating. They couldn't be satisfied with a questionable win, they had to spin it and now make him some kind of defensive genius. The same guy that brag about getting hit on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by a.k View Post
        lmao so this is a appreciation thread?? Look at your post history most of it is talking down on ggg, let's not act like you like him is this some weird ward stan logic?
        white power a.k. White power

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Wtf are you talking about? You are trying very hard to prop him up to make gg look better. He's not a "legit champ" because he's never had a legit belt. Blatantly making things up LOL
          No I'm a boxing fan I been a fan of both for a while now but it's clear you never actually seen a Jacobs fight you're a casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Ggg isn't white doe

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Beating quillin makes Jacobs a great win?
              Before Jacobs was made mandatory for GGG, I must have read 1000 posts here saying his KO of Quillin was a better win than any on GGG's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Before Jacobs was made mandatory for GGG, I must have read 1000 posts here saying his KO of Quillin was a better win than any on GGG's resume.
                That isn't hard to do most known fighters have better resumes than GG. Still doesn't mean Jacobs is some world beater. He's decent, as is GG.

Gg fans trying to make it "Golovkin is elite and so is jacobs since it was a close fight". When in reality they're both good not great

Comment

They did the same with Brook and Lemiuex

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    You know he GGG is Asian right?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Lmao so this is a appreciation thread?? look at your post history most of it is talking down on ggg, let's not act like you like him is this some weird ward stan logic?
                      Naw its a garglers are worse than PAC fanatics in their delusions thread

Comment

Working...
                      X