What's up with garglers pumping up Jacobs to enhance GGG thin resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    thanks for the green

It's Garglers for short...the original tag coined was....Gennady Gonad Garglers
    That's a real grown up term there...

Comment

if you had reading comprehension skills you'd see i acknowledge both are good fighters in the OP ...GGG is overrated and has a thin resume so his fans are trying to make Jacobs out to be more dangerous and better than he was....ironically before the fight he was chinny and would get knocked...thats what the same posters said
      You're an agenda driven idiot. Jacobs almost beat the Kazakhstan superstar. Go rewatch the fight and see if Jacobs is just some bum you keep gargling everyday here. Stop wasting people's time. Doe.

.....GGG isnt # 1 p4p let alone top 5....i couldnt put him over Loma, Kov, Ward, Choco, Rigo, Crawford, Yamanaka, Thurman, Garcia,etc when they are just as talented and took more risks, have better resumes, fought better opposition
      No one ducked those people. Go and take your garbage at floydhype.com. Doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        That's a real grown up term there...
        this is a boxing forum.....not a place to judge character or moral standard

if the term doesnt apply to you move on.

Ive been called things myself. Its not what people call you, its about what you answer to. If you're not a Gargler. Someone who isnt realistic about GGG accomplishments, his thin resume yet supreme hype and the double standards. I expect the same out him as i do other top fighters....fight the best and take risks....if you do as well, then you're not a Gargler

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          You're an agenda driven idiot. Jacobs almost beat the Kazakhstan superstar. Go rewatch the fight and see if Jacobs is just some bum you keep gargling everyday here. Stop wasting people's time. Doe.

i never said jacobs was a bum....you did

also, thanks for exposing yourself as yet another Mayweather detractor who sucks off GGG(butthurt former pacquaio fanatics).....you guys are see through but i have an agenda? :bukkake:

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Lol. Yiur fuking killing me.
            a hit wolf always howls

look at how these Garlgers are deflecting, and putting words in my mouth....i never said jacobs was a bum, or chinny or anything derogatory

they did before the fight because they assumed jacobs would get blown out....he is a solid B+ fighter....GGGs best win...but hardly someone considered p4p top ten or close to it.

they were celebrating with bliss when espn made him their #1 p4p. We know how knowledgeable the people are there lol. ONly a few of them actually follow boxing.

dude literally has done the least of anyone considered p4p #1 by any major publication but they get up set when other boxing fans want him to take risks, fight better opposition or move up. everyone in the p4p discussion has except GGG.

Comment

this is a boxing forum.....not a place to judge character or moral standard

if the term doesnt apply to you move on.

Ive been called things myself. Its not what people call you, its about what you answer to. If you're not a Gargler. Someone who isnt realistic about GGG accomplishments, his thin resume yet supreme hype and the double standards. I expect the same out him as i do other top fighters....fight the best and take risks....if you do as well, then you're not a Gargler
              I don't take offense to the term. It's just a childish name coined by a childish poster.

Comment

i never said jacobs was a bum....you did

also, thanks for exposing yourself as yet another Mayweather detractor who sucks off GGG(butthurt former pacquaio fanatics).....you guys are see through but i have an agenda? :bukkake:
                You're an agenda-driven idiot. You belong at floydhype.com. You have no capacity to be just a normal fan like me and others who picked Jacobs to win. Doe.

Comment

lol "ducking" makes someone pfp.. i guess khan is tbe then

Comment

You're an agenda-driven idiot. You belong at floydhype.com. You have no capacity to be just a normal fan like me and others who picked Jacobs to win. Doe.
                    :-)

you didn't deny what I said bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stay butthurt

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I don't take offense to the term. It's just a childish name coined by a childish poster.
                      .....all due respect

bruh....I don't know you....couldn't care less about your opinion about me. smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X