Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dela Hoya sent an official contract how can he change the terms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    look this muppet

floyd getting punched in his avatar. ward on a knee in his sig. you can tell this guy is a real unbiased straight shooter! LOL. what a muppet
    so what avatar would you like? somoene not getting punched? dont be such a *****

anyway, back on track, like I said, source where GGGs team stated they had received a 15 mill offer from Oscar because Oscar himself never said it on national TV.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      so what avatar would you like? somoene not getting punched? dont be such a *****

anyway, back on track, like I said, source where GGGs team stated they had received a 15 mill offer from Oscar because Oscar himself never said it on national TV.
      floyd getting punched=check
      ward on knee=check

if your screenname was "GGG KOVA LOMA KKK" you might have more credibility

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        i think remy was a 3rd strike only character...

they need to go back to the 2d version cuz the new shiiit sucks. I think they even took the parries out in the new one smh not sure tho
        For real the new version is crap. Alpha II Turbo was my thing. For PS1

Comment

FIrst of all, we are talking about offers, not contracts that have been signed. If ODH said contracts it's because he's an exaggerating blowhard trying to take the pressure off of Canelo. The same time ODH said he was offering this or that, he was also saying Canelo will rematch Chavez in September if Chavez wins or if the fight is close.

Anyone pretending this 15 million just needed golovkin's signature to be set in stone are lying to try and make golovkin look bad. Sad haters.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            That's not how contracts work. Once the other party receives the offer, it is valid and binding until one of two things happen: 1) time lapses 2) the other party attempts to change anything.
            Now it's possible that one of those 2 things actually happened - that the contract was sent but has now lapsed, or that K2 has made an official counteroffer, but both of those are extremely unlikely.

99% of the time, all that's happened are verbal negotiations and negotiations through other sources (online, newspaper etc). No actual physical contract will be sent until Canelo fights Chavez.
            Yes that's how it works. You can't just send a contract and once K2 signs come back and say the contract is not valid I'm changing the terms. Lol.

Comment

GGG no longer worth 15mill. GGG just pricing himself out of being Canelo's penata.

Comment

some people here need to educate themselves as to what is an "offer", and what is a "contract"

NOBODY bothers drafting contracts until all the bullet points have been agreed to, and those back-and-forth negotiations would not be in the form of a contract. It would be emails, notes, etc etc, and once everyone agrees on all the issues, THEN a contract is drafted and sent to all parties.
                Last edited by OnePunch; 03-27-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

needs both sides signature just cause they sent it over doesnt mean they signed it + contracts have options, expirations, conditions etc.

yall fools I swear never done no business lmfao signing your name on some minimum wage applications and a renters agreement is the only buisness yall fools do and then try to talk about contracts lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    For real the new version is crap. Alpha II Turbo was my thing. For PS1
                    I think that's the best one imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Are you stupid K2 confirmed they received it. And if it didn't exist they have had months to come out and deny the details but they haven't done so. But of course Oscar can now take that offer off the table and change it since K2 never accepted and signed it. Oscar can send a new offer every week if and keep changing it until they sign it if he wants.
                      Source?

Comment

Working...
                      X