Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dela Hoya sent an official contract how can he change the terms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    What move is Ken doing in your sig? Damn that's wild never saw that.

Once I was button mashing and did the Akuma black out move where the screen turned black and Ryu was dead in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      That never happened.
      look this muppet

floyd getting punched in his avatar. ward on a knee in his sig. you can tell this guy is a real unbiased straight shooter! LOL. what a muppet

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        That never happened.
        Has Bob built the temporary stadium yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Has Bob built the temporary stadium yet?
          hahahah. that one never gets old. one of my all time favorite arum excuses. and there were many. many good ones as well. but that one is one of my faves.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            1.What move is Ken doing in your sig? Damn that's wild never saw that.

2.Once I was button mashing and did the Akuma black out move where the screen turned black and Ryu was dead in the ground
            1.some contest dudes where playing... with really low health the dude playing as ken parried her special and then he countered with his special... hard to do to be honest

Starts at 2:40

2.Akuma super move "Raging Demon":

Comment

If I want to buy your house and come to you with a offer sheet and months go by without you signing the paperwork then the market changes of course I can bring you a new offer sheet with different terms. Because duh you never signed it. That process can go on for as long as it takes for you to sign.

Comment

Of course he can. I negotiate contracts for a living. Nothing is binding until both parties sign.
                Case in point was Pacquiao/Hatton. Top Rank sent a contract that Hutton agreed to. Then Pac (or more likely Konz) decided he wanted more of a split. After haggling a new contract was sent to Hatton that both parties signed.
                ODL could send an updated offer with better or worse terms.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  1.some contest dudes where playing... with really low health the dude playing as ken parried her special and then he countered with his special... hard to do to be honest

Starts at 2:40

2.Akuma super move "Raging Demon":

Damn they had to be Japanese. I guess Japan has different characters because I don't remember Remy and I was pretty heavy in street fighter back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    because they didnt sign it????? pretty simple
                    That's not how contracts work. Once the other party receives the offer, it is valid and binding until one of two things happen: 1) time lapses 2) the other party attempts to change anything.
                    Now it's possible that one of those 2 things actually happened - that the contract was sent but has now lapsed, or that K2 has made an official counteroffer, but both of those are extremely unlikely.

99% of the time, all that's happened are verbal negotiations and negotiations through other sources (online, newspaper etc). No actual physical contract will be sent until Canelo fights Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Damn they had to be Japanese. I guess Japan has different characters because I don't remember Remy and I was pretty heavy in street fighter back in the day
                      i think remy was a 3rd strike only character...

they need to go back to the 2d version cuz the new shiiit sucks. I think they even took the parries out in the new one smh not sure tho

Comment

Working...
                      X