Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: 'Triple L' Golovkin Came Up Short, I'd Work Him Over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Not defending him,my name isn't "Golovkin won the fight".. I like to talk boxing. Because I'm a boxing fan. On a boxing site. You come here to trash someone so it winds up people who don't know you and don't care? You wanna watch your not on a slippery slope into mental illness.
    I'm not the one crying about someones name on a boxing forum. It clearly hurt your feelings that a man doesn't love the same man you do. Think about that for a minute.

Comment

• I didn't read all that...you said that to most he's 47-2? Who's "most" because everyone else knows floyd is 49-0...the truth does hurt.....

You

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
        I'm not the one crying about someones name on a boxing forum. It clearly hurt your feelings that a man doesn't love the same man you do. Think about that for a minute.
        Being a boxing fan on a boxing site is pretty normal. No tears just curious as to what your motivation is. I don't have any 'feelings' at all. Still, if it's hate that gets you through the day, more power to you. 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Being a boxing fan on a boxing site is pretty normal. No tears just curious as to what your motivation is. I don't have any 'feelings' at all. Still, if it's hate that gets you through the day, more power to you. ��
          You can act like you don't care, but you've been in many Golovkin threads pissing and moaning in the past. You're a delicate little flower.

Comment

You can act like you don't care, but you've been in many Golovkin threads pissing and moaning in the past. You're a delicate little flower.
            Gaylovekin likes those types....see kell brook

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              I didn't read all that...you said that to most he's 47-2? Who's "most" because everyone else knows floyd is 49-0...the truth does hurt.....

You
              Nobody believes Fraud's really undefeated despite what BoxRec says...get real. Significantly outlanded/outpunched by Castillo and lost on Lederman's/most media cards that night. One judge officially scored the fight for Oscar as did Frauds own daddy lmao. Maidana landed the same total/power punches and was the aggressor all night but again Haymon paid off the judges. Frauds also hit the canvas numerous times (check YouTube) but this hasn't been counted to preserve his "undefeated" record just like he got gifts against the 3 fighters mentioned above.

He also ducked and cherry-picked victories over Canelo, Marquez, Pacquiao, Oscar, Mosley and Cotto by either weight draining them or avoiding them in their prime and fighting them years down the line when they'd already been stopped.

That's why no respectable boxing publication has Fraud anywhere near boxing's top 10. THE TRUTH HURTS.

Comment

Yeah, I imagine you take very careful note of everyone who don't agree with you. Is my name on the list that you say to yourself before you go to bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Gaylovekin likes those types....see kell brook
                  You know what they say about people who refer to everyone else as gay dontcha?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Did you post this when he said he thought Ward lost?
                    You misunderstand what I'm commenting on. My problem is when retired fighters say "I would have whopped this guy". Once you retire, you lose the right to talk ****. I don't care who it is or who they're talking about. If you have no interest and no ability to fight the man, don't talk about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      You misunderstand what I'm commenting on. My problem is when retired fighters say "I would have whopped this guy". Once you retire, you lose the right to talk ****. I don't care who it is or who they're talking about. If you have no interest and no ability to fight the man, don't talk about him.
                      Retired fighters often come back. Also, I think GGG opened the door to these comments by his repeatedly discussing Floyd as his dream fight.

I noticed throughout the thread there were a number of posters that ere upset ith these comments but were fine hen Floyd said Ward lost. I haven't seen you make comments like this when other retired fighters have made comments like Floyd's. Maybe you did and I just missed them.

No biggie just checkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X