Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    I'm glad Isaac Clark got sonned so many times he just changed his name to what he is a infatuated ggg hater.
    Sonned? I've been owning you Lil G ******s for a long time. It's pretty damn easy, you're all hypocrites.

Comment

Size difference too big. Jacobs dwarfed GGG so imagine what Ward would do! Would still like to see the fight even though I have Ward winning

Comment

Like get knocked down and outboxed then playing games cause he too scared for a rematch.
        They already have a rematch set in place lol, before it was "he's too scared to fight kovalev" now it's "he's to scared to rematch kovalev"

the man hasn't lost since he was 13, he's never ducked a single fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          They already have a rematch set in place lol, before it was "he's too scared to fight kovalev" now it's "he's to scared to rematch kovalev"

the man hasn't lost since he was 13, he's never ducked a single fighter.
          He just lost in November if you had a pair of eyes you would of seen it.

Comment

He just lost in November if you had a pair of eyes you would of seen it.
            Kovalev lost, his fanboys were going ape**** over missed punches which were exposed in the replays. Even the HBO crew was fooled, the broadcast the majority of people were watching from. Even the UK guys had SOG winning.

Comment

Kovalev lost, his fanboys were going ape**** over missed punches which were exposed in the replays. Even the HBO crew was fooled, the broadcast the majority of people were watching from. Even the UK guys had SOG winning.
              And Ward barely landed punches and got abused in his own wrestling game, I can't take no one serious who had ward winning cause in this sport you can't win when you're the one who got beat up, outboxed, and out landed unless your the son of judges.

Comment

And Ward barely landed punches and got abused in his own wrestling game, I can't take no one serious who had ward winning cause in this sport you can't win when you're the one who got beat up, outboxed, and out landed unless your the son of judges.
                Ward worked the body allllll night long, face it, you were fooled by the HBO crew. There were multiple, and I mean multiple instances where they were screaming for missed punches they thought landed. If Kovalev was truly landing as much as his fans thought he was there is no way in hell SOG would've survived that 2nd round knockdown to go a full 12.

Comment

Ward worked the body allllll night long, face it, you were fooled by the HBO crew. There were multiple, and I mean multiple instances where they were screaming for missed punches they thought landed. If Kovalev was truly landing as much as his fans thought he was there is no way in hell SOG would've survived that 2nd round knockdown to go a full 12.
                  No I actually know boxing and know what I'm watching and ward worked the body huh? He hit about 2 body shots a round and you call that work? Lmao
                  Ward got outworked the first 4 rounds, the 6th, and the 10th and 12th he lost clearly .

Comment

No I actually know boxing and know what I'm watching and ward worked the body huh? He hit about 2 body shots a round and you call that work? Lmao
                    Ward got outworked the first 4 rounds, the 6th, and the 10th and 12th he lost clearly .
                    2 body shots a round? hahaha, Ward landed practically at will to his body, had kovalev missing all night. Kovalev barely touched him throughout the fight. Like I said, there is no way SOG would've gone a full 12 or at least avoided getting knocked down again if kovalev was really landing as much as ya'll said he did.

Comment

andrea is more than welcomed to chad dawson himself just don't make any excuses afterwards of course that's assuming he gets by kovalev or does not retire lol

Comment

Working...
                      X