Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Yea, he would Chad Dawson himself. Idk why Hunter would say this. This gives ammunition to the other side now to talk **** about how Ward ducked GGG if he moves up and it doesn't happen.

That's some ****ed up **** to say, man. I thought we was boy?

I'm only joking Yea its just like Golovkin talking about being able to make 154. A lot of times fighters and trainers talk out of their arses.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      i agree. Ward too much for GGG.
      nope, no one knows after the fight really happens.

Ward lost to Kovalev, he was given the biggest gift of his life, yet he is in all the internet talking like a macho man, when he looked like a ***** in there holding and doing nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        nope, no one knows after the fight really happens.

Ward lost to Kovalev, he was given the biggest gift of his life, yet he is in all the internet talking like a macho man, when he looked like a ***** in there holding and doing nothing at all.
        holding and doing nothing? was Kovalev's worst performance.

Comment

well now Hunter's statement needs to be carved in stone for all eternity.

So if at a later date Ward tries negotiating for 172 or 175, we can all bring out the "but but but Hunter said 168 doe" quote.

works for me.........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I'm only joking Yea its just like Golovkin talking about being able to make 154. A lot of times fighters and trainers talk out of their arses.
            Lol I gotchu. I didn't think you would think that low of me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              i agree. Ward too much for GGG.
              If Golovkin was naturally the same size as Ward and Ward fought a tactical fight without holding it would be a very very tough fight for Golovkin. Factor in the holding and size difference Golovkin loses. Perhaps I'm remembering the younger version of Ward but I just can't see Golovkin coming out on top.

Comment

Sounds good to me. As long as they actually want to fight and wont be talking **** for next 2 years without any intent.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Ward already said he can't make 168 anymore and he'd be stupid to try at this stage in his career.
                  I don't think he said he can't make 168, he said it's a chore to make the weight

Comment

come on then, lets get this thing on, ggg's stepping up to 168 ward so you better get that fat diva arse of yours on the treadmill. Ward will think twice about trying to clinch on the inside when he gets a body shot like the one matthew macklin got.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      I was just thinking that Loeffler would probably be smarter to fight the bigger money fight in Ramirez than the anti-fan friendly and highly difficult to deal with Ward. So yea, my hopes for this fight happening aren't too great upon that realization.
                      Ramirez is not a bigger money fight than Ward. Just stop it! Ramirez isn't even headlining that PPV he's on. Ramirez is unknown to casual fans. Stop!

Comment

Working...
                      X