Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posters united with this.....f@ck off goldenboy

Comment

I'm sorry this is BS.. I can't see BJS beating GGG.. so what is Oscar worried about other than his star losing.

Comment

"He could get cut, he could get dropped, he could get beat. You can hurt a hand."

none of those things happpened vs a more dangerous opponent (Jacobs). so there's no worries over what Billy Hoe is gonna do.

Oscar think he slick. he wants GGG to sit on ice because he wants to have Canelo fight Billy Hoe instead for that strap.

part of me is now rooting for Chavez Jr. not because I dislike Canelo but fishnets is so full of ****.

this fight has been getting 24/7 promotion for two years now. this ain't the damn 1960's. fans talking nonstop about it on social media is free promotion.

how tf can you tell another boxer when he can fight. ridiculous. but Loeffler seems like a pretty weak and soft person, he's gonna do whatever fishnets says.

GGG should not put his dream of being undisputed on hold because this fool wants to marinate. Billy Hoe is actually serious about it this time, that might change any moment.

Loeffler needs to just say fck the Canelo fight for this year and let the fans rip Oscar apart. no matter how rich these fools get they hear everything people say.

or Canelo should be assertive like he was to fight Lara. he's the one that forced that fight to happen, fishnets didn't want Lara nowhere near his cash cow.

I actually pick Canelo to beat GGG because styles make fights but I don't know anyone who would side with fishnets on this one.

Comment

Oscar is ****e scared if GGG takes the WBO belt. then Canola wont be able to duck.

HAHAa.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            If K2 gives in to GBP's demands of not fighting in Kazakhstan I'm done with them. You gotta grow a pair sometime.
            Done with them? You sound like a girlfriend who got cheated on by her boyfriend and your all heartbroken,...

Comment

Much ado about nothing!

Comment

Wait the **** a Minute, Isn't that why it should have happened in May lady year

De La Hoya and these guys are so full of shiiiit. They want to limit the time GGG spends in the ring like they partly did leading to the Jacobs fight. Some wonder how much GGG not staying active hurts him. Who knows, but De La Hoya is full of it.

If Canelo refuses to fight GGG in September after he ducked him for two years, **** him. He was looking for reasons not to fight anyways.

Canelo seems quite intent on ducking the hype job.

But hey, if Canelo cancels the Sep fight because of a June fight between ggg and Suanders, it won't change much since he wasn't gonna fight in first place.
                Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 03-24-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

you would think dropping the belt and fighting liam smith was a way of derailing the fight but nope fighting 3 months before is. not 4 like canelo is doing but 3. thats the magic number

Comment

Now Oscar is the fu*king comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      He could also get a cut in sparring for the Canelo fight. Next demand: Golovkin is not allowed to spar in preperation for Canelo.
                      Next demand: Not allowed near his wife in case he pulls a groin muscle during nookie.

Comment

Working...
                      X