Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Tested, Decisions a Very Game Glen Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Caballero keeps the distance he looks great and stays away from ruiz headbutts.

Comment

teddys bop bop bopbopbopbop analysis is tremendous!

Comment

Ruiz finally cut Caballero with a head butt. I know they keep saying that's his style but when you doing that all night about 5 headbutts at some point don't you have to that a point for rushing in head first using your head as a weapon.

Comment

Good rugged fight. I think Caballero started slow but pulled it out. Better boxing, cleaner punches.

Comment

I think GBP/ESPN should bench B-Hop from the broadcast team. Teddy & Bernardo is enough

Comment

Good decision welcome back Caballero.

Comment

Good fight. Tough win for Caballero, Ruiz brought it. Caballero was definitely a bit rusty, but good thing for him there are a lot of gatekeepers at 122 that he can continue to build up with. Guys like Jose Cayetano, Daniel Rosas and Alberto Guevara would make good opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  I think GBP/ESPN should bench B-Hop from the broadcast team. Teddy & Bernardo is enough
                  Bhop is good on hbo but him and teddy is redundant and they stepping on each other toes. Could just be a chemistry might get better with more fights but right now they ain't gelling.

Comment

Did B-Hop just say "Tapia is mummified?" WTF is he talking about LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Did B-Hop just say "Tapia is mummified?" WTF is he talking about LOL
                      b hop seems to be more and more troubling speaking every time i hear him

Comment

Working...
                      X