No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Tested, Decisions a Very Game Glen Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    This doesn't seem as foregone a conclusion as many are suggesting. This is basically just Quigley's 2nd swim past the child side of the pool & while Tapia has come up short in all his big fights this seems like a level or two below opponent-wise, thus far anyway, of those big fights. Definitely seems more even-ish than the +500 odds he has so I might be throwing a lil something on him.

Notable fact, 12 of Tapia's 15 KO wins have been in the 1st 3 rounds. And all 10 of Quigley's KO's have been in the first 3 rounds so take the under & hold it til the 4th round if you gotta pee.
    What I've learnt this year is that all the fights I think are foregone conclusions, are far far away from that. Because I implied Tapia is punch drunk watch him pull some magic out the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      What I've learnt this year is that all the fights I think are foregone conclusions, are far far away from that. Because I implied Tapia is punch drunk watch him pull some magic out the hat.
      I hope so!

Comment

Undercard is on. Herrera fight streaming live on ESPN3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Undercard is on. Herrera fight streaming live on ESPN3 now.
          I tried downloading the app that shiiit dont work smh

Comment

Herrera fight went the distance he got the decision

Comment

Prospect tanajara up now

Comment

Tanajara caught went down!

Comment

Tanajara won round 1. Got dropped early round 2 but came back strong doesn't hurt anymore.

Comment

Fight hasn't even started and I already feel sorry for poor Glenn Tapia... He should hang 'em up after tonight's beating.

Comment

Tanajara took round 3. When he uses the jab and maintains his distance tees off perales.

Comment

Working...
                      X