No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Tested, Decisions a Very Game Glen Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    i know, but ive never muted it before. i have tonight..
    Had to mute him too. Couldn't stick it.

Comment

• Hand injury he claimed happened early in the fight was legit. Quigley needs surgery. Fought almost the entire fight with a broken hand and detached tendon in wrist.

Per ESPN

Middleweight contender Jason "El Animal" Quigley suffered what doctors at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles described as a one-in-10million rare injury: a broken hand that detached and shredded a major tendon in his right wrist, according to Quigley's publicist Rachel Charles. The force of Quigley's punch and how it landed could be the reason this happened although with an injury such as this there are many explanations, said Charles, who added that Quigley, 25, will have surgery soon and is expected to make a full recovery. Quigley (13-0, 10KOs) won a unanimous decision in 10 rounds against Glen Tapia on March 23.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-30-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Hand injury he claimed happened early in the fight was legit. Quigley needs surgery. Fought almost the entire fight with a broken hand and detached tendon in wrist.

Per ESPN

Middleweight contender Jason "El Animal" Quigley suffered what doctors at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles described as a one-in-10million rare injury: a broken hand that detached and shredded a major tendon in his right wrist, according to Quigley's publicist Rachel Charles. The force of Quigley's punch and how it landed could be the reason this happened although with an injury such as this there are many explanations, said Charles, who added that Quigley, 25, will have surgery soon and is expected to make a full recovery. Quigley (13-0, 10KOs) won a unanimous decision in 10 rounds against Glen Tapia on March 23.

I will not be as hard on him then. It certainly looks painful enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          I will not be as hard on him then. It certainly looks painful enough.
          Yup people were killing this kid because he didn't get the ko. But reality is he's a prospect who stepped up in class and was dominating Tapia then hurt his hand. Everyone thought he gassed out. After the fight he said no I just hurt my right hand and couldn't use it. And now we find out how bad it was. And still he lost maybe 3 rounds max.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-30-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Hey Motorcity Cobra does the injury change your opinion of Quigley?

Comment

Working...
            X