Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would bet Mikey to beat Loma any day and all day. Loma already has shown he gets rattled by tough, aggressive in your face type fighters. And Garcia hits a SHT ton harder than Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      This dudes extra stupid!!!

Here's the fight RTARD. The fight was stopped by the doctors you Lying POS. A fighter quits that counts as a LOSS you dumb FUK! Also STUPID it was from a HEADBUTT dumb fuk.

"Garcia brutalizes Salido"

"Garcia didn't get the knockout he had hoped for, but he kept dropping Orlando Salido -- four times in all"

"The best shot Salido landed? That was the head-butt that crashed into Garcia's nose in the eighth round."

"I trained for this," Garcia said. "That's why it looked so easy."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...lido-win-title

Here's the full fight since you don't know SHT and didn't even see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6N1DPOyE0
      While Mikey didn't quit, the doctors stopped the fight only because Mikey indicated that he didn't want to continue due to his nose or whatever it was. He kinda "quit" but it was okay because he ended up winning. He didn't want none of Salido anymore though. I'm team Mikey all the way, I want him to be top 10 P4P and take over LW but you can catch me admitting he quit even in those Mikey-Salido rbr threads. Many posters shared the same thoughts too. He quit, but he won.

And yes, Mikey beats Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lmfaoo. I swear I watched the sequel when I was in 4th grade on vhs and never watched it again. When they killed Johnny Cage at the beginning of the movie, my little young self flipped!

I was tight.

The rest of the movie went downhill fast after that.

Long overdue for a proper reboot.

Edit: Lol just read there's a reboot in the making. But I see it's not being taken very seriously, the director has 0 movies on his resume, this is his debut. Apparently he's well known in the gaming industry though. The first MK movie probably won't be topped sadly.
        i loved johnny cage . it sucks they killed him in the movie as in the video game. i think there is a short web series, i've only seen a couple of episodes. didn't know about any reboot, gonna check that out.

Comment

Lomachenko is waaaay ahead of Mikey when you consider the professional experience. Mikey fought Salido when he had 30 professional fights, and Lomachenko fought him when he had 1.

Comment

“He got beat by an experienced, rugged fighter [in Salido] and after that, he has improved a lot,” Garcia said. “He has a lot of credibility. But even at that, he’s only doing stuff that I already did three, four years ago," Garcia told Brian Campbell of CBS Sports.

“He couldn’t beat Salido, who I completely dominated. He wins his second world title, a title I had vacated that ends up going back to Rocky Martinez, the guy who I had previously knocked out. Then Vasyl Lomachenko knocks him out and all of a sudden he’s this greatest star because of victories that I already accomplished? Well, I don’t give him credit for that.”
            Mikey with that ether

Only way to settle this is in the ring

Comment

But Loma did what u did under 10 FCKIN fights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Listen Cvnt, Mikey did not want to continue. He was offered the damn choice of quitting to let it go to the scorecards and he chose to quit. Watch the fight again clown. Sure they are playing it like they wanted it to continue, but if you watched the fight live you can tell they wanted it stopped. Revisionist history, just like all the others claiming Mikey stopped Salido when he didn't LOL
                Your the POS that claims a FKN HEADBUTT should count as a punch. Your just salty because Salido beat Loma.

You POS The DOCTORS stopped the fight!!! Not Garcia watch the VIDEO!!

Here's one in ENGLISH. The doctor checks it and then waves his hand it's over. Then the other DR. says keeps checkin it and says it's STOPPED. NO ONE from Garcia side said SHT!!! It's in the VIDEO!!!

Go to 35.5 and watch the doctoer wave his hands it's over THEN the other dr. keeps checking it at 36.36 without NO ONE sayin SHT from Garcia side and SAYS IT's STOPPED!!!
                you can hear and see right RTard???

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...o-salido_sport

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  Yes but he didn't rip through Salido in his second pro fight. I don't think he is overhyped. The Walters fight was very impressive as was the Martinez fight. The guy has 8 professional fights so u have to admit that he has accomplished alot in a short period of time.
                  They're both actually the same age. Difference is Loma kept fighting in the amateurs while Mikey turned pro. It would be the same thing if the roles were reversed. I'm sure MIkey would have done the same if he took the same path as Loma

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    But Loma did what u did under 10 FCKIN fights!!!!
                    What's that??? Lose is the only thing I see.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Mikey with that ether

Only way to settle this is in the ring
                      I tried to rap the quote you posted of Mikey with the Ether instrumental in my head

Yo uh

He couldn’t beat Salido, who I completely DOMINATED.
                      He wins his second world title, a title I had VACATED.

Comment

Working...
                      X