Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Spence Has Hype Like Lacy - I'll Bully Him, I'll Be a Beast!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all this hype around Spence? Who has he actually fought and beaten?

I like the kid and feel he has great talent and potential, but he is being way overhyped given his resume.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Lol people always bring up jeff lacy
        You can tell they ain't **** if a Lacey win is a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post

I like the kid and feel he has great talent and potential, but he is being way overhyped given his resume.
          Immigrant scabs always hating the American fighter.

Go back where you came from THEN hate on Americans.

Comment

if brook seriously thinks hes like lacy in anyway hes in trouble. he may be a lot bigger then spence tho

Comment

i honestly think spence wins this fight and his size advantage wont be what people think. this is the real fight cant wait

Comment

You answered your own ***ing Question in the Post

Comment

Brooks a beast......ruined GGG of all people. Brook must be bad. He's not ruined by GGG?
                  Can you imagine how brook would ruin khan?

Comment

The hype comes from the skill not resume. That's exactly what hype means. It's the buzz before you're proven. One you have the resume you aren't hyped anymore, your considered the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      You answered your own ***ing Question in the Post
                      exactly, its not like people have him top 10 pfp, besides atlas. But you listen to brook or GG fans and theyll tell you everyone says spence is pfp #1

Comment

Working...
                      X