No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs is on the Lance Armstrong time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I'm not naïve at all. You are on here quoted as saying Jacobs had zero chance. Then the fight gets closer and since you want to give GGG more props you try to change your stance and make Jacobs a beast. Then Jacobs arguably wins in a lot of people's eyes and now all of a sudden here you go with he's on something although he took the same VADA testing GGG did.

You're agenda is so see through we don't even need Windex. But then again you've never really been clever at hiding your bias as we've all seen
    is noone allowed to change their mind? redfoxx changed his mind on who wins and i dont see him getting slated. I rewatched jacobs fights, and i changed my mind and for the months building to the fight i was consistent. Said his chin was undderrated and said he had a good shot at winning. Unforutunately naija d and the rest of his gang members try and turn everything i say into a negative. If it was any other psoter they woudl say 'oh yeah you were right, jacobs was a threat after all'

Comment

I'm not naïve at all. You are on here quoted as saying Jacobs had zero chance. Then the fight gets closer and since you want to give GGG more props you try to change your stance and make Jacobs a beast. Then Jacobs arguably wins in a lot of people's eyes and now all of a sudden here you go with he's on something although he took the same VADA testing GGG did.

You're agenda is so see through we don't even need Windex. But then again you've never really been clever at hiding your bias as we've all seen
      They were just as sure as we were that Jacobs would be blown away. However they figured that if they made predictions of a tough fight and paraded Jacobs as an A level fighter then they'd be able shower Golovkin with praise when he destroyed him as they honestly expected.

Now that plan backfired and they have to go back to discrediting Jacobs as they originally did before the fight got signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Poor guy

I wonder what happened to you.
        he lost money on the fight thats what happened LOL

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          What has slavery got to do with it?

Serious question btw.
          animals that are used for sport are filtered out and mixed from the best of the best. breeders literally name their best of the best as the ''champion lineage.''

the dynamics of slave trading and labor, actually any labor in general, you want the best fit for the job.

this isn'T hard to figure out.

Remember the scene in Ben-Hur in the Galleys where the captain would check muscle for ability? Same thing.

there's a reason why Farrakhan is very critical about American Sports and exploiting black athletes as the only means for riches....while those that run it get rich... ''jump n*gga jump'!! - Farrakhan

we live in a crazy world. this is why certain posters like to provoke ''demographic'' cultures and blame without empathy. in other words, Doug Fischer is an idiot too

Comment

C'mon, GGG fans; Quit making excuses because now you are all copping out. You can't have it both ways. First y'all said he struggled with Jacobs because he was the #2 Middleweight contender in the world. Now you are saying the reason why Golovkin's performance against Jacobs was uneven because he was juiced up. So which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              is noone allowed to change their mind? redfoxx changed his mind on who wins and i dont see him getting slated. I rewatched jacobs fights, and i changed my mind and for the months building to the fight i was consistent. Said his chin was undderrated and said he had a good shot at winning. Unforutunately naija d and the rest of his gang members try and turn everything i say into a negative. If it was any other psoter they woudl say 'oh yeah you were right, jacobs was a threat after all'
              Redfoxx has shown that he is an unbiased poster, you have not. It's a lot easier to believe a boxing fan then it is someone who has shown to be a fanboy of a certain fighter, it really is that simple. You are allowed to change your mind if you want, but you have to see how that looks to people on the other side who saw the stuff you said before and have seen you not be as objective about other fighters as you are about the fighter you like.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                pretty clear jacobs is on something. im sorry that takes away from the feel good story of him coming back from cancer and almost beating ggg but just think about it objectively. has put on a **** load of muscle recently, working with victor conte, rehydrates a ****** amount and skips the second weigh in. just cause he did vada testing recently doesnt mean ****, he could have used all the gear before then.
                exactly, why u think he was stalling to make the fight?

Comment

Redfoxx has shown that he is an unbiased poster, you have not. It's a lot easier to believe a boxing fan then it is someone who has shown to be a fanboy of a certain fighter, it really is that simple. You are allowed to change your mind if you want, but you have to see how that looks to people on the other side who saw the stuff you said before and have seen you not be as objective about other fighters as you are about the fighter you like.
                  just fed up with it, i cant say anything on here without things getting twisted or people 'reading between the lines' and saying i have an agenda. signed in last night and had a few posters saying i'd been exposed for something or other. Lock me up and throw away the key for changing my mind, im guilty.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      exactly, why u think he was stalling to make the fight?
                      yeah. knew it would be an unpopular post when i posted it, but theres a few fishy things going on here with jacobs. sorry to kill the feel good story. ive got no need to try and discredit jacobs anyway cause i thought ggg won the fight clearly anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X