No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs is on the Lance Armstrong time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs is on the Lance Armstrong time

got cancer roid up claim you work hard with diets and have no one question you thinking you clean

take the damn tests jacobs and don't rehdrayte damn near 20lbs.

btw how the hell is a guy whos already ripped shredded dehdraything to make weight? what is he taking to make him lose weight?

I see overweight guys like Maidana and JCC who struggle to make weight but not ripped shredded guys like you.

don't hate on black athletes.

history books acknowledge the exploitation of their physique to use as ****** in general... aren'T you sporting an NFL player? Didn't black athletes change the game in American sports?

Comment

pretty clear jacobs is on something. im sorry that takes away from the feel good story of him coming back from cancer and almost beating ggg but just think about it objectively. has put on a **** load of muscle recently, working with victor conte, rehydrates a ****** amount and skips the second weigh in. just cause he did vada testing recently doesnt mean ****, he could have used all the gear before then.

Comment

You know looking back on the whole lance armstrong thing, I'm not mad at the guy.

I mean the dude had cancer, the mother****er was about to die, after you come back from that one, what else can life throw at you.

If I was him, I would have been like **** it i might as well roid. Who gives a **** I just beat death.

Comment

I can already tell you're a bigot due to your user title.

"hoodrat idiot gold tooth"

What's that even supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            pretty clear jacobs is on something. im sorry that takes away from the feel good story of him coming back from cancer and almost beating ggg but just think about it objectively. has put on a **** load of muscle recently, working with victor conte, rehydrates a ****** amount and skips the second weigh in. just cause he did vada testing recently doesnt mean ****, he could have used all the gear before then.
            ''Look again I've said this publicly, I have no doubt in mind that when you'Re not subjected to testing my answer is Yes. I think he has been doing stuff and in the Phillipines...'' -Grandmaster Conte

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              You know looking back on the whole lance armstrong thing, I'm not mad at the guy.

I mean the dude had cancer, the mother****er was about to die, after you come back from that one, what else can life throw at you.

If I was him, I would have been like **** it i might as well roid. Who gives a **** I just beat death.
              but unfortunately it was other professional cyclists and teammates that were baited to spill the beans on Lance. It was a time when cyclists were rocking the pre-EPO testing era. So apparently all those other cyclists had cancer too..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                but unfortunately it was other professional cyclists and teammates that were baited to spill the beans on Lance. It was a time when cyclists were rocking the pre-EPO testing era. So apparently all those other cyclists had cancer too..
                I'm just going to be honest I don't follow professional cycling, at all

I don't really care who's roiding either way.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  got cancer roid up claim you work hard with diets and have no one question you thinking you clean

take the damn tests jacobs and don't rehdrayte damn near 20lbs.

btw how the hell is a guy whos already ripped shredded dehdraything to make weight? what is he taking to make him lose weight?

I see overweight guys like Maidana and JCC who struggle to make weight but not ripped shredded guys like you.
                  Poor guy

I wonder what happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Another damaged....insecure...incomplete little "man".

Comment

Working...
                    X