No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    again youre trolling is piss poor lol, omg jacobs is like a foot taller than gennay
    But but..therealpugnacious make it sound as if your hero fought giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Floyd was usually taller and/or had a reach advantage.
      There are no height and reach divisions, dumbass.With your asinine logic Diego Corrales would have had a size advantage over Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
        nah you need to lay off the pipe, if you had to go back as far as castilo to get a same day weigh in (and i dont even know if that was offical, not planning on researching this topic too much) then there isn't really much to talk about his weight. All i know that all his fighters made the same weight he did and he towered/reach advantage over all of them except Delahoya/Canelo and maybe 1 or 2 other ones so please don't bring bul****, i've previously done my research and posted it on this website about his reach and height advantage, like someone else said if someone pigs out before a fight to gain those extra pounds doesn't mean they have a size advantage.

Danny had a full size advantage in reach, height and weight over GGG, but i alos believe that Delahoya had that too over mayweather but that is about it, Canelo had weight advantage but no reach or height if i recall.
        And just for the record i didn't complain about DJs size advantage in any thread, he makes the weight he makes the weight, I just get slightly annoyed how Floydgraglers always bring up how undersized he was in every fight...

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          There are no height and reach divisions, dumbass.With your asinine logic Diego Corrales would have had a size advantage over Mike Tyson.
          yeah but mike tyson wouldn't be able to make WW or light weight whatever Diego Corrales made. Floyd generally fought in a division where he could make the weight and not more than 1 division above that, that's why your comparison is irrelevant, when both fighters make the weight then reach and height come into effect, some can argue that being shorter and stockier is an advantage and that maybe true but every boxer I've ever talked to said otherwise.

Comment

Yeah and height and reach can't be any kind of advantage

Comment

nah you need to lay off the pipe, if you had to go back as far as castilo to get a same day weigh in (and i dont even know if that was offical, not planning on researching this topic too much) then there isn't really much to talk about his weight. All i know that all his fighters made the same weight he did and he towered/reach advantage over all of them except Delahoya/Canelo and maybe 1 or 2 other ones so please don't bring bul****, i've previously done my research and posted it on this website about his reach and height advantage, like someone else said if someone pigs out before a fight to gain those extra pounds doesn't mean they have a size advantage.

Danny had a full size advantage in reach, height and weight over GGG, but i alos believe that Delahoya had that too over mayweather but that is about it, Canelo had weight advantage but no reach or height if i recall.
              Cry me a river...a coward can fight guys from 130-154 and a monster is too small ..154-168 doe lol they. Can get it

Comment

to be fair Floyd has always had the size advantage with the exception of a couple of fights, he might not have always been heavier on fight night but he always (except the 1/2 fightS) had the reach and height advantage... but to be also fair i personally didn't complain about Danny's size advantage.
                Another idiot who doesn't understand that height and weight divisions don't exist for a reason.

Comment

Another idiot who doesn't understand that height and weight divisions don't exist for a reason.
                  and another moron who has IQ below 80... if you don't understand my point we are done talking.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    But but..therealpugnacious make it sound as if your hero fought giants.

Didn't know boxing had height classes

But I bet a GGG vs Floyd fight makes your mouth water lol...hypocrite

He was the smaller man wow, that never happens in boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by hype job View Post
                      floyd was usually taller and/or had a reach advantage.
                      what does that mean?? Paul williams is taller and has more reach then mike tyson
                      Last edited by Larry the boss; 03-21-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X