Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGGarglers whining about jacobs size yet made 0 excuses 4 Money vs bigger foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans can never decide about whether being heavy at the weight is an advantage (bigger man) or a disadvantage (he was drained), each explanation seems to be trotted out when it suits.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
      to be fair Floyd has always had the size advantage with the exception of a couple of fights, he might not have always been heavier on fight night but he always (except the 1/2 fightS) had the reach and height advantage... but to be also fair i personally didn't complain about Danny's size advantage.
      so a man who fought from 130-154 was the bigger man in most of his fights??? dude is 150, 30 days out...one time he was on weigh a month out but he somehow grew and got bigger? lol

lay off the low end meth.....half his fights were at 135 and below...the rest he was clearly the smaller man unless fighting some one originally from a lower class like Manny or Guerrero

damn yall be reaching for lame excuses.

Comment

I am a big GGG fan. Don't paint us all with the same brush. By the way GGG fans find your unreasonable hate for him annoying. Starting GGG hate threads seems to be why you joined this forum. Jacobs did absolutely nothing wrong and I have no complaints with him outweighing GGG on fight night. I don't use that as any kind of excuse for a sub par GGG performance. Under today's rules once a boxer makes weight at the weigh in he can weigh whatever he damn well pleases on fight night. That's the way it is for all boxers. It's not a special rule just for Jacobs. Mayweather and Pacquiao are always outweighed on fight night. GGG had no problem with Jacobs's fight night weight. Neither do I and neither should anyone else. Jacobs followed the rules and fought a great fight. By the way no matter how much a GGG hater like you may disagree GGG won a UD in Jacobs's home town. No excuses for GGG's 115-112 115-112 114-113 UD WIN are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          so a man who fought from 130-154 was the bigger man in most of his fights??? dude is 150, 30 days out...one time he was on weigh a month out but he somehow grew and got bigger? lol

lay off the low end meth.....half his fights were at 135 and below...the rest he was clearly the smaller man unless fighting some one originally from a lower class like Manny or Guerrero

damn yall be reaching for lame excuses.

nah you need to lay off the pipe, if you had to go back as far as castilo to get a same day weigh in (and i dont even know if that was offical, not planning on researching this topic too much) then there isn't really much to talk about his weight. All i know that all his fighters made the same weight he did and he towered/reach advantage over all of them except Delahoya/Canelo and maybe 1 or 2 other ones so please don't bring bul****, i've previously done my research and posted it on this website about his reach and height advantage, like someone else said if someone pigs out before a fight to gain those extra pounds doesn't mean they have a size advantage.

Danny had a full size advantage in reach, height and weight over GGG, but i alos believe that Delahoya had that too over mayweather but that is about it, Canelo had weight advantage but no reach or height if i recall.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            This is how big Canelo was vs your hero.

Hahaha....

Comment

Almost the same size doe:

Hahahah x2

That IV doe

Comment

Comment

again youre trolling is piss poor lol, omg jacobs is like a foot taller than gennady.. you guys are all saying danny weighed 190 , its not just about height. Most of floyds opps rehydrated more than him

Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-21-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I am a big GGG fan. Don't paint us all with the same brush. By the way GGG fans find your unreasonable hate for him annoying. Starting GGG hate threads seems to be why you joined this forum. Jacobs did absolutely nothing wrong and I have no complaints with him outweighing GGG on fight night. I don't use that as any kind of excuse for a sub par GGG performance. Under today's rules once a boxer makes weight at the weigh in he can weigh whatever he damn well pleases on fight night. That's the way it is for all boxers. It's not a special rule just for Jacobs. Mayweather and Pacquiao are always outweighed on fight night. GGG had no problem with Jacobs's fight night weight. Neither do I and neither should anyone else. Jacobs followed the rules and fought a great fight. By the way no matter how much a GGG hater like you may disagree GGG won a UD in Jacobs's home town. No excuses for GGG's 115-112 115-112 114-113 UD WIN are needed.
                    A fan and a gargler are two different things

Garglers try to justify things that they've criticized others for doing n have double standards

If it doesn't apply to you, disregard

I've been posting on here before many of you ever heard of the guy

Stop whining when you have been critical of fighters n there fans but since you have a soft spot for GGG I shouldn't expose the double standards? Sorry not happening
                    Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-21-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

This dude stay crying like a b1tch. I could probably pull up every GGG fight, even the brook fight and see he was outweighed by his opponent. Who the fk cares, if you're the better fighter, you win the fight, unless you're 4 divisions up like Roman Gonzalez and CLEARLY Too small for that division. I don't remember once ever saying, damn look how small Floyd looks in there.. Usually he was bigger than his opponent with a greater reach. Stop your whining

Comment

Working...
                      X