Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early #GGGJacobs PPV Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise the numbers are low, neither are superstars.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      networks wouldnt be able to pay for many of the matches, like ggg-jacobs for example... it frees a bit of the budget and gives other fighters the oportunity to apear on network tv...
      the cost of the matches would quickly decrease.

fans control the prices by either paying or not paying. if they choose to not pay, prices will decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        That sucks. I was hoping for double that at the very least. Now we're going to start reading a lot of diva talk from Golden Boy if these numbers are true
        at some point the diva talk of his value vs canelo turns into reality lets just be honest canelo is the A side by a pretty good amount. i think its time we quit giving team ggg a pass by calling gbp divas for wanting their fair share

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          That sucks. I was hoping for double that at the very least. Now we're going to start reading a lot of diva talk from Golden Boy if these numbers are true
          Very true. I say $15 mil and 20% of the ppv is fair. You can't really take the $15 mil off the table cause like or not the dude won (technically).

Comment

Haters cry when GGG doesn't fight decent opponents. They cry more when he does ppv to pay for good fights. You guys act like teenagers confused about their sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
              Haters cry when GGG doesn't fight decent opponents. They cry more when he does ppv to pay for good fights. You guys act like teenagers confused about their sexuality.
              No one's crying just laughing at idiots who think GGG is a big draw worthy of demanding more then 15m to fight canelo. He's the B side...by a lot

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I figured it would be small but I was hoping this fight would sell well.

It really bothers me that fights like Canelo/Smith and Floyd/Berto sells about the same as Crawford/Postol, Ward/Kov and GGG/jacobs combined.
                Marketing.

Comment

Haters cry? That's an oxymoron. Shouldn't his fans cry if he's getting crappy fights? Lol. You acknowledged it.

Yet with all that you call dudes teenagers and you doubt their sexuality? Ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Very true. I say $15 mil and 20% of the ppv is fair. You can't really take the $15 mil off the table cause like or not the dude won (technically).
                    0% ppv. The flat fee is fair for a 35 yr old w/ 130k and 90k in PPV fighting popular guys in their hometown

Comment

not surprised. Whole card was pulled by GGG alone. Jacobs has no fanbase. His fight vs quillon did like 300k views
                      Yet Canelo fought Liam Smith...like ~400k PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X