No announcement yet.

Early #GGGJacobs PPV Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    15m on the table for months yet who refuses to sign? But sure it's GBP that doesn't want the fight. GGG been pricing himself out and you see how crappy his only 2 PPVs did and has the nerve to say 2 weeks ago I want a 50/50 split. Delusional SMH
    I agree... Relax a little bit. Dont get too emotional over GGG. GGG is a B side and should accept an offer asap if he wants the fight...

Comment

I trust Glaser's numbers foremost. And then Iole comes second.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-21-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I trust Glaser's numbers foremost. And then Iole comes second.

It's clear the the numbers are bad I think they will end up worse then what's already reported.

Comment

"GGG would be stupid to accept 15 million doe. Look at pacquiao, he was smart for turning down 40 million."

You lil g fans sound as stupid as Quillan when asked about GGG "I'm letting the fight build up to mayweather pacquiao money doe" then he goes and gets ktfo by jacobs in the first round.

I've been telling you dumb ****s he should have taken that 15 million before the jacobs fight. Once these official numbers come out, nvm the chavez numbers which will do over 600k+, that 15 mil is off the table. He'd be lucky to get 7 million now.

But K2 is so stupid they're gonna hold out and hope to God canelo wants one of the belts and try to get leverage by the possibility of it going to purse bid. But they forget canelo is bigger than any of those belts. He don't need them.

Comment

I can picture everyone in the K2 offices scrambling to find the 15 million dollar contact and a pen to sign it right about now

Comment

boxing fans should be rooting for every pay-per-view to be a disaster.

unless they just like having to pay $65 to watch a TV show?

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                boxing fans should be rooting for every pay-per-view to be a disaster.

unless they just like having to pay $65 to watch a TV show?
                networks wouldnt be able to pay for many of the matches, like ggg-jacobs for example... it frees a bit of the budget and gives other fighters the oportunity to apear on network tv...

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                  but Ward/Kovalev IS a megafight.

PPVs either flop or succeed based on casual interest. to get casuals to pay you need crossover appeal. or an exciting Hispanic fighter. if you don't have any of that it's gonna flop.

Ward/Kovalev was the Superbowl fight for us hardcore fans. but it should be obvious by now hardcore fans don't buy ****.
                  You need to build an audience that is willing to shell out the PPV money for special fights. Building an audience means that boxing needs to be on network TV.

Comment

Damn. There's a problem when the best fights don't do the best numbers. When fighters are not being rewarded for their risks the matchups that get delivered to us will only get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                      Damn. There's a problem when the best fights don't do the best numbers. When fighters are not being rewarded for their risks the matchups that get delivered to us will only get worse.
                      Yep and then people get mad when we get ****ty fights

Comment

Working...
                      X