No announcement yet.

Early #GGGJacobs PPV Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    What are you talking about Chave Jr. had momentum in 14 to 15. Dude only fought Vera and Fonfara. Wasn't he blasted (pun intended) for rolling up in those times? Didn't people criticize Chavez Jr. regarding the Vera 1 bout? Why would Abel and Loeffler and Gennady want a guy being made fun of or in limbo from super middle to lhw?

Stop justifying ggg vs Chavez jr. as making more sense than Chavez Jr. Vs Nelo or saying Smith was the weakest....when not criticizing Brook or Wade...as if the IBF wouldnt instigate Murata over house arrest Wade.

Cmon bruh don't make this easy for discussion. You still think Cahvez Jr. in "momentum" as you state made financial sense as K2 publicized when spliffer was rocking Vera 2 to Fonfara but Alvarez Vs Cahvez jr. Doesnt make financial sense?
    Sigh, more BS. They wanted Chavez in 14 when he was still still carrying Momentum from Martinez fight. The fight was dead by mid 14 (according to Arum) and Golovkin said he has no interest in a Chavez fight in early 2015. This is 2 years later, Jr is a bigger joke than he was 2 years ago.

Golovkin vs. Chavez 3 years ago makes much more sense than Canelo vs Chavez today. Smith was the weakest champ - that's a fact. And Golovkin's opponents have absolutely nothing to do with Canelo's popularity going down the ****ter since the Cotto fight.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...%2Fm%2F065z6wp

Please stop. I know you put 'troll' in your name, but stop derailing the thread. I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Sigh, more BS. They wanted Chavez in 14 when he was still still carrying Momentum from Martinez fight. The fight was dead by mid 14 (according to Arum) and Golovkin said he has no interest in a Chavez fight in early 2015. This is 2 years later, Jr is a bigger joke than he was 2 years ago.

Golovkin vs. Chavez 3 years ago makes much more sense than Canelo vs Chavez today. Smith was the weakest champ - that's a fact. And Golovkin's opponents have absolutely nothing to do with Canelo's popularity going down the ****ter since the Cotto fight.

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...%2Fm%2F065z6wp

Please stop. I know you put 'troll' in your name, but stop derailing the thread. I'm done with you.
      Dafuq you talking about "momentum" lol. You mean slow resonance? Martinez vs JCC happened in 2012 you nunce. Yeah Chavez Jr. in 2014 had "momentum" all while still Top Rank is hoping for Chavez Jr. to extend his contract if he fights GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I get your point I just wish PPV sales were driven by the quality of the fight moreso than the name of the A side fighter.

You make a fair point that none of the other fights belonged on PPV as well. I just think its better when the best fights sell more than throw away fights with big names in it.
        Unfortunately every business is about "the name", but not so much about the quality. The music business and movie business is the same. Lots of terrible rich and famous musicians and actors & millions of talented unknown musicians and actors. Sad but true.

Ward, Kovalev, Golovkin, Jacobs and many other boxers deserve the same amount of money and accolades as a guy like Canelo. But boxing is like life. It's not about fairness and equality.

Comment

• I guess anything's better than 97k.

Comment

• Oh lord you would think after touting these Google pie charts all last year and once again GGG PPV flops showing how irrelant it is they would give it a rest. But nope LMAO

Comment

• Google trends everyone. The new "A-side" meter.

Comment

• Huge mistake not taking 15m. Now Oscar taking that offer the table seeing these dreadful numbers. GGG will make less then that now. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  google trends everyone. The new "a-side" meter.
                  lmao!!!!!!

Comment

• Bigdunny1's mother is on welfare and blows african men for cereal money

Comment

Working...
                    X