Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    because the result was controversial, and a lot of observers think he lost

pretty standard stuff really
    It was a close fight where all 3 judges agreed on 8 rds and Jacobs getting decked in the fourth then hurt in the ninth.

The overwhelming majority of boxing writters had Gennady the deserving close winner.

Therefore there's no controversy whatsoever, except for Golovkin haters like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      I was reading your article and all i could think about was why this makes no sense. You ask why GGG would want to be unified champion in his division rather than rematch somebody he just barely beat on saturday. Perhaps you should try to gain the mentality of a champion who is looking to history to remember his achievements...not how much money lined his bank accounts. You say that he is rolling along picking up "paper belts" instead of saying defeating "paper champions". Unifying actually improves boxing...it seperates the paper from the real...and forces anybody who wants the belts to have to follow lineage. How many splintered champions spend time avoiding real challenges just cashing out. Billy Joe Saunders is a classic example and the sooner golovkin removes him from the picture the better. Because if canelo gets that belt...unification goes out the window for another 10 years...and the money masters who now run boxing will just continue to feed the fans shet fight after shet fight. Its the bug bear of all boxing fans...no true champions.

give up the crack willya

who the fk cares about Golovkin unifying the remaining belt, when insiders/fans think that Danny Jacobs is a better middleweight?

and, how will beating Saunders make Canelo disappear?

the only way Golovkin can prove that he is the best middleweight, is by beating Jacobs/Canelo definitively..... not by flying to Whogivesafcukistan, and not by beating Saunders

did you even read the article ?

Comment

Bjs is an average fighter who is babysitting a belt. He is notoriously unprofessional in his weight practices and no one believes he can win. This is an irrelevant fight which will get ggg a distinction no one cares about. I agree with author

Comment

lol all people underestimating BJS exactly like how they thought golovkin would streamroll jacobs
          he might looked terrible against a w/e fighter, but BJS will give everything when he fight golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
            113-114 for Jacobs. Jacobs deserves an immediate rematch. Nobody cares about the bjs fight (which probably wouldn't go through in the end anyway). The Canelo fight ain't happening. Watch them try to make the bjs fight and when that falls through they will bring in another no hoper. And if you think bjs has a chance against ggg, well I respectfully disagree with your dumb ass.

they will name-drop Saunders..... make a couple of going-through-the-motions phone calls to Frank Warren..... and then scoot over to Whogivesafcukistan to fight another no-hoper..... all the while spinning that "nobody will fight us doe" line

just like they have been doing for years

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
              The writer is saying who you beat means more than paper titles. Any real boxing fan would agree. Golovkin has been using paper titles as excuses to fight easy fights for years. "He's my mandatory though", "All the belts". Blow Job Saunders is just another fight that does nothing for him.
              Yup, what's worse then K2 trying to pull this crap is the GGG fangirls defending this blatant phukery. After buying into the hype that everyone is ducking him Mr 154 or 168 never goes to either weight and now 2 bigger fights on the table at 160 since that's all he will fight at and still he rather fight another wade. GGG has 2 options to save his manhood rematch Jacobs or sign the contract and fight canelo. If he takes any fight next but one of those 2 he's coward and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by epyh View Post
                It was a close fight where all 3 judges agreed on 8 rds and Jacobs getting decked in the fourth then hurt in the ninth.

The overwhelming majority of boxing writters had Gennady the deserving close winner.

Therefore there's no controversy whatsoever, except for Golovkin haters like yourself.

I don't agree with that at all..... plus, I watched the fight

Comment

Originally posted by epyh View Post

lol it's no secret, from haters point of view, golovkin failure stop his opponent = robbery/must rematch
                  look how he defended ward winning close decision but complaining golovkin lmao
                  the fight isn't even as close as kovalev-ward

jacobs can happen next year after either canelo or BJS

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    No the demand came the moment the judges read their scores. GGG has been getting killed since then and the backlash will be huge if he pulls a salka. Floyd gave both Castillo and maidana direct rematches. And Jacobs was his biggest fight that's GGGs words. Well many feel you lost your biggest fight. And he's not avoiding it for a bigger better fight. He is fighting a bum no one cares about for another belt that means NOTHING to 99% of fans.

When his fans cry why isn't GGG getting more love decisions like this is why.
                    I don't know how to give props but if I did I would give them to you. Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      that is a terrible reason to approve yet another ****ty fight

if Golovkin fights yet another no-hoper in Whogivesafcukistan rather than rematch Jacobs, I will forever call him Hypekin
                      lol as opposed to what?

Golovkin doesn't owe Jacobs anything. There was no rematch clause in the contract. At the end of the day the only thing that's going to determine if they have a rematch is the money. If they find that fighting BJS in Kazakhstan can make more money, then they will definitely take that option instead.

People are drawing Floyd parallels, but keep in mind the circumstances were different. Floyd's first fight with Castillo he was injured and a large portion of the audience thought he lost so he wanted a rematch to prove he was better while healthy. Floyd rematched Maidana because he had no other options. The first fight did 900K buys, and there was no Pacquiao fight on the horizon at the time and he didn't have another potential opponent lined up, so he went with a rematch to just line his pockets.

Golovkin can fight Canelo or he can fight BJS. Or both, if they determine that those fights make him more money than a Jacobs rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X