No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Admits Jacobs Made Him Eat Words on Prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez Admits Jacobs Made Him Eat Words on Prediction

This past Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden, Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) defied the odds in more than one way. He not only went the distance with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) - he also came very close to pulling off the upset by losing a competitive twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Just wait for him to walk into it"....

Comment

Nobody will last twelve from 154 to 168 DOE!

Comment

Conte , not Jacobs embarassed Sanchez and Golovkin

Comment

Some rounds like 2 and 11 for example, were so close that I had to ask myself who was the most apparent aggressor before I could call it one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ind Ividual View Post
            Some rounds like 2 and 11 for example, were so close that I had to ask myself who was the most apparent aggressor before I could call it one way or the other.
            round 11 Jacobs almost snapped Golovkin's neck with a vicious hook. GGG's chin is something else. the guy doesn't budge. but he did wobble in round 12. I gave Danny the last three rounds.

Comment

"Jacobs felt he won the fight but said the judge’s favored the champion."

that's how the article ended. untrue, Jacobs said he was robbed to not ruin the GGG/Canelo megafight but he wasn't gonna cry over spilt milk.

Comment

People need to stop talking about GGG power. He is capab!e boxer as well.
                A few more boidy shots and Jacobs might have fell

Comment

The judges should favour the champ in a close fight! If u wanna take the belts u have to take them clearly, so many rounds could've gone either way

Comment

CANELO'S Trainer @ Abel Sanchez:

EDDIE REYNOSO-"Gennady Gift Golovkin does not go the full twelve rounds with CANELO!"

Comment

Working...
                    X