No announcement yet.

Andre Ward with the truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Brook didn't move up in weight. It was a one off. His next fight is at welterweight. The others you mentioned actually moved up in weight. If you don't understand the difference then your smartphone is smarter than you are.
    That makes absolutely no sense. Brook walked around at 175, he drains himself to make 147. The others I mentioned did not all move up in weight, learn your boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      That makes absolutely no sense. Brook walked around at 175, he drains himself to make 147. The others I mentioned did not all move up in weight, learn your boxing history.
      I think he means move up and settled at fighting at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Poor Ward, still begging for a fight with a much smaller opponent. Sign the rematch with Kovalev Andre, take care of your business at 175 like a man.
        Didn't Lil g say earlier THIS MONTH that he'd STILL LIKE a fight with Floyd?

Gee, that sounds like begging for a fight with a much smaller guy to me....

Be careful with who you try to make sacred cows out of.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Nah you got it twisted- GGG is damn sure the ATG MW, if there ever was one. He would absolutely destroy Haggler and not even think twice. (IMO.)

But he's human. He can get dropped. He can lose a round. He can get outboxed. He can get injured. He can stop taking boxing seriously.....

But hes 37-0. 33 KOs.
          Your racism is shining through again. I've told you before not every fighter from the Soviet block countries is automatically the best fighter of all time.

I appreciate the comedy though. g string easily beats Hagler, now that's funny no matter who you are

Comment

Why is Ward speaking on a 160 fighter?

Comment

Gennady Giftlovkin needs to cash out with Canelo asap.

an 8-1 underdog beat him. Ward would've mauled GGG and washed him.

Comment

They should fight

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  Didn't Lil g say earlier THIS MONTH that he'd STILL LIKE a fight with Floyd?

Gee, that sounds like begging for a fight with a much smaller guy to me....

Be careful with who you try to make sacred cows out of.
                  It's not begging when Floyd runs his mouth about how easy it would be for him to beat GGG. If he wants to run his mouth, have the balls to back it up. GGG isn't running his mouth about Floyd or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                    Ward should shut his confused ass up cause he got smacked up by Kovalev.
                    Nav is trash......utter hot garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Nav is trash......utter hot garbage.
                      Gettin high livin the low life with yo wife

Comment

Working...
                      X