Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Won The Fight, I Want an Immediate Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight, hope there is a rematch. Could have gone with either fighter by a point or two. Gonzalez is almost 30, had been a beltholder since 2008 and is in his fourth weight class. He simply doesn't carry the power to wipe out the bigger opponents at this weight class, the way he did at 104, 108 and 112

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      I had it a lot closer than most of the press which had him winning by between 2 and 5 or 6 points from what I've seen, but still thought Roman peeked it out. Sometimes you win close, sometimes you lose close. Be interesting too see what HBO does to protect their investment. They have the reserves to make the immediate return. Good for Sir Rungvisai; he can cash in.
      I'm happy for sur whatever his name is as well lol he used to be a trash collector Apparently so it's good to see he can get a bigger payday.

Comment

I hope there is a rematch but once again it will undoubtedly be a brutal fight and take yet more out of both fighters

Sor Rungvisai vs Inoue is an all-Asian unification would be cool too

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Gonzalez won the fight against that Thai MMA fighter
          Lool yeah the guy was a pro wrestler

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            I hope there is a rematch but once again it will undoubtedly be a brutal fight and take yet more out of both fighters

Lot of permutations at 115 to get excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
              Tom Loeffler was doing Compubox last night. They also had ridiculous stats for Golovkin-Jacobs too.
              Ive already proved that CompuBox is biased. I personally used WombuBox for Pacquiao vs Marquez 3, and check the numbers.

Do you really believe Pacquiao landed 30 percent of his punches in that fight?

Note: Compare with my signature numbers

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

Rungvisai vs. Inoue: UnificAsian in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Rungvisai vs. Inoue: UnificAsian in the East.
                  Not much money for that . If Rungvisai wants to get the most $$$ outta his new belt a rematch with either Chocolatito or Cuadras makes the most financial sense .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Not much money for that . If Rungvisai wants to get the most $$$ outta his new belt a rematch with either Chocolatito or Cuadras makes the most financial sense .
                    It really doesn't. At this point Rungvisai needs new fans and he has a key opportunity to do what Zou Shiming failed to do.

I say he should move on to bigger/better things. Chocolatito's time has passed. He will go down in history for having been the first Nicaraguan to win titles in 4 weight classes. Accept that as good enough and let Rungvisai lead the division.

Comment

I thought the Thai fighter won but was a little surprise the judges agreed. The Compubox numbers were off the charts last night. They had GGG landing a huge amount jabs. I must have missed all those jabs each time I blinked.

As far as Gonzalez, he's a great fighter but I can't see him continuing in boxing with these types of grueling fights. This is the third war in a row. His body language and the apparent wear and tear in his body tells me he will have to retire soon or his performance will go down drastically.

Comment

Working...
                      X