Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might beat canelo

You might beat canelo but one thing is certain Canelo is gonna let his hands go on you triple ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Just body shots alone will empty GGGs tank by the 6-8 round mark vs Canelo. And Canelo is more sturdy than Jacobs, hits nearly as hard, good ring generalship, murderous finisher. GGG being on the downside now will feel like a stuck piglet after an evening in the ring with Canelo. That's the only 'like an animal' that will come into play.
      Canelo is too good defensively, too fast and sharp with his punches and he can fight well at multiple distances. Canelo can vary his attack, set traps and adapt mid fight. GGG gets hit too much by bums and was now just out boxed easily by a career brawler who has only been passed the 10th once his entire career. Now because he made GGG look bad Jacobs is some slickster? Nah just shows against someone with a little skills can take away his power and he has nothing to fall back on. Wait till the more skilled canelo takes him to deep waters...and then drowns him. Mark my words it will be target practice he will walk face first into a vicious counter or take too much abuse to the body and fold.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

He just needs to rematch Jacobs again so he can lose again without the gift.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
          I actually like golovkin. But I don't like his fan or his bullying tactics.I also don't like how he's labeled a slugger. He's a boxer puncher.

He's a technical boxer with heavy hands that wears people down by accumulation. He's not one punch ko artist.

In fact Golovkin spoils fights with his JAB. He did it to Lemieux, Stevens, and tried to do it with Jacob's. It's been proven in every fight The same way "slick" fighter use defense and movement. Golovkin spoils fights with the jab and when the opponent looses focus he blitzes them. That's his whole technique. Part of the reason he probably won't go up. Because there's taller guys who will outjab him.

Canelo vs golovkin will be a different fight. Because canelo presumably won't be able to jab with him like Jacob did. Jacob's didn't out jab him but he could jab with him when he needed too. Jacob could easily keep him from setting up shots from the jab. Canelo will presumably be smaller in height and reach and if he eats a few jabs will likely get hit with something after it. It's a completely different fight and almost impossible to say with out seeing how canelo handles a full mw.
          Very smart breakdown! I totally agree with you but I facto something else.

Canelo's is a more sturdy guy than Jacobs, and I honestly think that GGG would be more open and careless against Canelo than he was against Jacobs.
          So he's gonna punish Canelo but he's gonna eat more punishment also, don't forget Canelo loves to go to the body too.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I can imagine Canelo, Oscar and Eddy Reynoso watching the video of GGG vs Jacobs ...

Oscar :"Do you think he's slipping Eddy .. should we fight him this year?"

Reynoso: "Maybe leave it another 12 months, just to be sure."

Canelo: "I'll fight him right now .. bring the gloves"

Oscar and Reynoso: "Shut up kid, we'll tell you when you're gonna fight him, and it ain't gonna be right now"
            Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            But you left out about how long its going to take Oscar to come up with a blue print for GGG. Lol
            He already has a blueprint for GGG:

Originally posted by londoner View Post
            Golden Boy has already shown the blueprint for avoiding GGG and they’ll surely stay glued to it – make another offer they know won’t be accepted and keep telling everybody that Team Golovkin has turned down the fight.
            Imo, they'll stick with that for another year or so. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
              Oscar is not gonna let it happen. Dude its not gonna happen. I just witnessed ring side 15 feet from me how GGG mauled that man. Canelo has NOTHING for GGG, literally NOTHING. His physical attributes arent ideal to use to fight GGG and win
              Nothing?? Lol, you either don't know anything about boxing or you've never seen Canelo box.

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
                I actually like golovkin. But I don't like his fan or his bullying tactics.I also don't like how he's labeled a slugger. He's a boxer puncher.

He's a technical boxer with heavy hands that wears people down by accumulation. He's not one punch ko artist.

In fact Golovkin spoils fights with his JAB. He did it to Lemieux, Stevens, and tried to do it with Jacob's. It's been proven in every fight The same way "slick" fighter use defense and movement. Golovkin spoils fights with the jab and when the opponent looses focus he blitzes them. That's his whole technique. Part of the reason he probably won't go up. Because there's taller guys who will outjab him.

Canelo vs golovkin will be a different fight. Because canelo presumably won't be able to jab with him like Jacob did. Jacob's didn't out jab him but he could jab with him when he needed too. Jacob could easily keep him from setting up shots from the jab. Canelo will presumably be smaller in height and reach and if he eats a few jabs will likely get hit with something after it. It's a completely different fight and almost impossible to say with out seeing how canelo handles a full mw.
                I watched it on Boxnation in the UK. I got the impression that the BN colour commentator, Barry Jones, who was scoring it round by round, saw the whole fight in terms of GGG's power punches and aggression vs Jacobs' jab and movement.

As a result, he didn't give Golovkin's jab the credit it deserved, and that skewed his scoring in Danny's favour.

Imo, a lot of other people commenting here made that same mistake.

Canelo can't move like Jacobs and he doesn't have the height and reach advantage Danny has over Golovkin. Styles make fights. Canelo might give GGG problems, but they would be different problems than the ones Danny gave him, that's for sure.
                Last edited by kafkod; 03-19-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I was wrong. I thought Jacobs would win some early rounds, get caught by the 4th round and knocked out by the 8th. Danny is talented and has a big heart. Wish him all good things. Golovkin might be aging fast. He looks mortal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    First of all get pussie g's nutts out your mouth. His bytch ass was exposed tonight and he lost the fight. Because he didn't get knocked out doesn't mean he didn't lose. He was labeled this big monster that can destroy all middleweights which is complete bull shyt as proven last night.

Your boy is a fuucking fraud who finally stepped up in competition and got a gift decision. His FIRST real test and he looked like shyt. Judges fuuck fights up all the time. They had Bradley beat Pacquiao which was bull shyt, Garcia beat Herrara which was bull shyt, and this fight was another bull shyt decision. Do not act as if boxing does not have corrupt judges. Pussie g was very very fortunate tonight he had the judges on his side.

As far as Canelo and pussie g, WE ALL know who the judges will go for in that fight if it goes the distance. And if Canelo FOUGHT the same way Jacobs did tonight WE ALL know who would have got their hand raised. Me and you both Know Canelo would have got the decision tonight - And 90 % of the people would have agreed with it and gave Canelo his props for beating the so called "boogey man" which is utter bull shyt when pussie g is scared of Ward, wanted no parts of Lara but fought an even smaller Brook. And just made to look like a fuucking head hunter in this Jacobs fight.

pussie g is a good fighter with a lot of hype. It's unforntunate he has a lot of racists fans because he seems like a humble guy. But the way the media and the fans hype this dude is unreal. Movement gives him problems and we seen that, Lara would do a number on him, so would Canelo and the Charlo brothers. It's not but beast after him. He better go back to fighting bums if he wants to look good again. If he fights: Canelo, Charlo brothers, Lara, Ward anybody of that stature go ahead and put that official L on his record.
                    As if Canelo has any of the attributes that made Jacobs difficult for GGG. He's much taller, longer armed, bigger puncher and better footwork and footspeed than Canelo. Plus Golovkin managed to out jab a younger bigger quicker fighter than Canelo the whole fight. People who don't box think Golovkin has no defence because they don't know how many shots he catches on the gloves. If hes defence was as bad as you lot think it is he'd be marked up and shook up. What sort of skin do you think he has. Do you think he has an iron head. He doesn't take most of those shots.Jacobs is bigger and better than all of the guys you named. If you are right and Golovkins such a goalkeeper how can he be a *****s walking forward through all this punishment? You cant have it both ways. I hate so called fans who call fighters *****s. It's pathetic. Go try doing what they do. As for Sanchez, I'll give you that one. Still hardly Golovkins fault that he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie Mavers View Post
                      All the HBO hype has gone to his head. He is not humble, he rarely gives his opponents true credit. He claimed he took punches from Monroe and Brook to "make it a better fight", now he claims he will be an "animal" for Canelo after Jacobs beat him.

Why wasn't he an animal tonight?

This fighter is starting to fade, he looked like the lesser man physically, and emotionally.

You could see it in his eyes, Jacobs snatched that superman cloak off his back, and he knows it, which is why he is ducking the idea of a rematch.

Like he said he's a boxer not a killer......lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X