Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw jacobs gasping for air for the last 4 rounds. can't understand the claims of robbery.

Comment

• Bunch of sad faced clowns in here lol Jacobs looked flashier and fought well but he was also a sucker for the straight left all night he literally couldn't avoid it. GGG fought cautious all night whether that was due to the extra weight Danny had on him or maybe he was worried about the power idk. But in the end he out threw and out landed Jacobs, knocked him down and busted his face up. He also took Jacobs shots well versus Jacobs who stayed on the back foot. GGG was pressing the action all night rarely backed up the fact that u guys are crying robbery is silly

Comment

• He got old. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Protecting their cash cow HBO has no credibility
          yeah they was riding ggg swipe real tuff

Comment

• Emmm "this is boxing its business the Boxing board want me to fight Canelo its noting personal just BOXING"

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              My heart sank, I thought Jacobs won a close one but not a robbery by any means. There were some close rounds that could go either way. Jacobs stock went way up as well as his durability.
              This! Jacobs took a hard right on the chin in like rd 5 or 6 and just brushed it off. It was really impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                roberry???? ha no

ggg looked llike **** but still won the fight
                ggg would lose without the KD.

I can't give him ore than 6 rounds, you can't make a case about GGG winning without that KD.

That KD save his face, because overrall, DJ outboxed him, GGG won the jab battle tough.

No shame in struggling with a younger faster, taller guy.

It happened to B HOP with J Taylor.

But Hop managed to do great things other than that, unlike GGG yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  You're trying too hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    The criteria for scoring fights is round by round with a 10 point must system..nw at the end of the fight....i am a fan of triple ggg but he lost a close decision and in the process looked slow and one dimensional
                    He looked slow and one-dimensional, I agree.. yet he still did enough to be in a "close fight" with the 2nd best 160lber in the world..

Didn't that used to be called "grit," or fighting through adversity?

Comment

• lmao GGG clearly won against 190lbs jacobs, I'd definitely see the rematch though

Comment

Working...
                      X