Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Close fight.

Both were respecting the other guy's power and that is why we saw what we saw.

Jacobs could have done more offensively, I believe, but they stuck to their game plan.

GGG should have let go his punches more. Especially to the body. That was a big mistake on his part.
    i think he respected danny's power valot, that's why he didn't aim his body, danny would caught his face 1st before he do that

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Shut up ***** and learn how to write, you ****ing bum.

Lmaoo at the bold... tf does that have to do with anything? You stupid sack of **** all you're showing us is that the salt burns DEEP in those wounds with that ridiculous ass comment.
      Shut your f@ggot stupid ass up. I would expect your dumb f@ggot ass not to understand that analogy. Robberies happen in boxing you fuucking idiot and this was a case of it dumb ass.

Bradley beat Pacquiao on the score cards but we all know who won the fight for real. But yeah pussie g got exposed and should be thanking the judges for a gift decision. And that guy in your PIC GOT HIS 0 SNATCHED BY WARD f@ggot.

I feel good Mayweather, Spence, Crawford, Thurman, Ward, Wilder never lost and probably won't lose. pussie g got exposed if he fights any other elite boxer he won't keep getting gift decisions f@ggot

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        If you check Golovkin's recored, the 0 is still there ... and you don't feel good at all, which makes me very happy!

Bwahahaha!
        I do feel good- Last time I checked: Ward, Crawford, Spence, Mayweather, Thurman, Wilder, Rigo, The Charlo Brothers are ALL undefeated. pussie g got a gift decision. Even the people in your country had Jacobs winning f@ggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          Yeah baby still undefeated triple GGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!

Comment

• GGG won, his jab was killing Jacobs (he should have thrown it more). I was afraid they were going to rob him like they did Kovalev. Overall lack luster fight. Jacobs who came in with 12 consecutive KOs fought like a damn fairy or in the words of his trainer "finesse."

I wouldn't pay for a rematch if it's going to be like that, and I doubt anyone else would either. Jacobs didn't seem like he wanted a rematch in the post fight interview either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Worst boxing robbery of the decade wow
              The decade is just starting , calm down

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                This is why I kept saying Team GGG need to take that Canelo fight before GGG gets older, if they drag their feet over money then GBP would love that even more. The later the fights happens the better for GBP.
                I thought this was a case of somebody taking Gs big shots and taking G into deep water not his age people are going to look for excuses now, G throws power shots they take a toll if they are not landing he got very flat footed and robotic in the last half and his power diminished a lot as the fight went on, this is the first time G was asked the question.

Good close fight I thought DJ won but no complaints it could have gone either way.

Comment

• Daniel Jacobs won this fight! He didn't deserve it, he earned it. He outfought GGG in trenches and was able to box him at a distance. GGG was slow on his feet and didn't have that demoralizing power in his punches because of his lack of accuracy. Jacobs fought with a lot of skill and will. Plain and simple. No wonder people don't buy PPV's

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    You support boxers outweighing each other by 15 lbs in the ring? Why? That's anti competitive.
                    Oh goodness. Keep pushing the goal post back my dude. I just don't support petty complaints about non issues. A good example is how certain petty biased boxing fans complain about fighters ducking below the waist. Its just a nitpicking complaint that gives biased fans something to use as detracting point against the fighter that they don't favor.

Comment

• I was rooting for golovkin, and thought he was gonna stop jacobs inside 5 rounds..but daniel jacobs won this fight, it is what it is, he won by at least 2 points. Whoever says ggg won you can come and suck my deck because you obviously don't know what you're watching. Canelo, Andre ward, chavez jr all beat this version of golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X