Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo puts it on GGG, and i like GGG. Still think Jacobs was robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I agree with you but Compubox said other otherwise.
      I know... and this proves maybe why judges might see things in different manners... The Thai and GGG landed the harder telling punches...

Comment

• I'll say it once. say it again.

if body punches count. if body punching means anything.. then that fight was NOT close. period.

DJ controlled the pace. he was tagging GGG with combos at close range, destroying his ribs. and when he chose to stick and move he made GGG look silly, slow, confused and pathetic.

look at how these people are saying GGG won the fight with JUST a jab..but say Kovalev beat Ward because the only punch Ward had success with was a jab.

I'm keeping a close eye on you mofos.

again I picked GGG by KO. but sickened by this result. DJ dominated.

Comment

• GGG clearly won the fight

Comment

• Brooklyn got a new hero! Hell of a fight from jacobs!
            Maybe this was the sign canelo was waiting for... lol
            Great fights tonight! Chocolatito got robbed!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              DJ dominated.
              Please stop watching boxing.

Comment

• Gotta say, Jacobs is a lot better than I thought. I would pick him over Canelo and every MW not named Gennady.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                  knockdown was the difference

i support rematch
                  i agree golovkin looked worse than usual, say all u want i agree he wasn't at best today
                  but saying it's a robbery is bs lol
                  pls score the fight objectively, golovkin threw more punches, was on front foot most of times, ko-ed jacobs once, people should blame jacobs instead who chose dance around instead throwing more blitz punch lol
                  Usually I would agree but in this case the KD wasn't the story of the fight. The story of the fight was GGG got beat to the punch repeatedly. Look lost at times. And had no answer for the surprisingly better boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                    I'll say it once. say it again.

if body punches count. if body punching means anything.. then that fight was NOT close. period.

DJ controlled the pace. he was tagging GGG with combos at close range, destroying his ribs. and when he chose to stick and move he made GGG look silly, slow, confused and pathetic.

look at how these people are saying GGG won the fight with JUST a jab..but say Kovalev beat Ward because the only punch Ward had success with was a jab.

I'm keeping a close eye on you mofos.

again I picked GGG by KO. but sickened by this result. DJ dominated.
                    I don't think he dominated but he was having more success with point scoring and combinations. GGG just looked basic by comparison, Danny is simply the better boxer he led him on a merry dance like a pied piper, GGG had no answer.

Comment

• Pussie g lost this fight it was a robbery!! pussie g wasn't cutting off the ring and doing anything worth note. He won 3 or 4 rounds top with the knock down. Jacobs won this fight!! Pussie g is a fuucking hype job like I've been saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X